Author Topic: Modern Warfare 3 Official Information [HD] Trailors  (Read 2824 times)

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member
Re: Modern Warfare 3 Official Information [HD] Trailors
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2011, 08:57:54 PM »
Am i the only one finding this just a little bit fun to watch? :headscratch:  :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2011, 09:17:33 PM »
and your nothing but a hard-headed child who cant admit when he's wrong.
Hello pot, meet kettle.  :rofl I don't see why anyone feels the need to defend a damn video game so hard. Some people will like it, others won't. You won't change the other persons mind (as I said, they like it or they don't)

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2011, 09:57:45 PM »
I just wish they would release a truly original COD game. When that happens, the turnout is tremendous.

In the ongoing debate of Battlefield vs. COD, I am on them Battlefield, but I still hold to my opinion that COD 4 was the greatest modern (post-2001) fps ever made simply due to the fact that it was original

I mean, think of just how revolutionary the game was, customizable classes, perk rewards, a well-defined ranking system, fantastic graphics, and a great original storyline. If you think about it, no previous fps was like it, and every fps made after it incorporated some aspect of its gameplay.

MW2 was and MW3 will be simply a new, dramatic storyline, new toys, but essentially the same game as COD 4.

That's why COD 4 is the only COD game I own and still play
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2011, 10:12:42 PM »
I just wish they would release a truly original COD game. When that happens, the turnout is tremendous.

In the ongoing debate of Battlefield vs. COD, I am on them Battlefield, but I still hold to my opinion that COD 4 was the greatest modern (post-2001) fps ever made simply due to the fact that it was original

I mean, think of just how revolutionary the game was, customizable classes, perk rewards, a well-defined ranking system, fantastic graphics, and a great original storyline. If you think about it, no previous fps was like it, and every fps made after it incorporated some aspect of its gameplay.

MW2 was and MW3 will be simply a new, dramatic storyline, new toys, but essentially the same game as COD 4.

Battlefield 2 says Hi.  :neener:
Battlefield 2:2005.
Modern warfare 1:2007.

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2011, 09:11:01 PM »

Team*

Auto complete on this phone really does suck
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2011, 09:27:15 PM »
Hello pot, meet kettle.  :rofl I don't see why anyone feels the need to defend a damn video game so hard. Some people will like it, others won't. You won't change the other persons mind (as I said, they like it or they don't)

Your post makes sense and has a lot of logic and reasoning behind this. How dare you post something like this??? :old:
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2011, 09:36:03 PM »
I would assume that they are working on a new engine for CoD games. I give CoD's current engine one more year before the game itself feels like what wolfenstein is to us today. The graphics are getting old and there is no doubt that BF3 will be the next stepping stone for future FPS. I can imagine in 5 years, Crysis will be Wolfenstein and CoD: MW8/Battlefield 8 will be the Crysis of today.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2011, 09:39:19 PM »
I would assume that they are working on a new engine for CoD games. I give CoD's current engine one more year before the game itself feels like what wolfenstein is to us today. The graphics are getting old and there is no doubt that BF3 will be the next stepping stone for future FPS. I can imagine in 5 years, Crysis will be Wolfenstein and CoD: MW8/Battlefield 8 will be the Crysis of today.
Actually Crisis doesn't have the best graphics out on a Console. Killzone 3 does.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2011, 09:41:38 PM »
homefront could match killzone 3 on a few levels.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2011, 09:54:00 PM »
homefront could match killzone 3 on a few levels.
While im a huge fan of homefront, Graphics wise, Homefront could not come close to Killzone 3.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2011, 09:56:11 PM »
While im a huge fan of homefront, Graphics wise, Homefront could not come close to Killzone 3.
thats why i said on certain levels, like when it comes to the graphics on vehicles. those are somewhat close to killzone 3.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2011, 10:09:31 PM »
thats why i said on certain levels, like when it comes to the graphics on vehicles. those are somewhat close to killzone 3.
lol.no.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2011, 10:11:07 PM »
lol.no.
look at an abrams in homefront and see the details on it, then look at a tank in killzone. both are well designed.

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2011, 10:35:34 PM »
I wasn't going to post this, but I can't resist anymore. Sorry plazus, but I have to share it. :)

I find it amusing how Tyrannis and scorpion have been going at it on the forums lately. It's like watching two old ladies with purses swinging at each other- except that they're always missing.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2011, 10:39:24 PM »
look at an abrams in homefront and see the details on it, then look at a tank in killzone. both are well designed.
Look at the EXO in Killzone 3. then look at the Abrams in in homefront. Not even close. Only thing in homefront that gets close to killzone 3's graphics would be the explosians, and thats only on the ps3.

I wasn't going to post this, but I can't resist anymore. Sorry plazus, but I have to share it. :)

I find it amusing how Tyrannis and scorpion have been going at it on the forums lately. It's like watching two old ladies with purses swinging at each other- except that they're always missing.
I find it funny that someone on probation is mocking others for "purse fights"