Author Topic: Wow! Coogan! Very nice....  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Wow! Coogan! Very nice....
« on: November 06, 2011, 06:37:54 PM »
Just tried your USA vs Japan offline mission.  Was a lot of fun.  Haven't checked yet if I can change the mission (if you include the file to do that), but it's very nice.  FBCrabby told me about it.

Thank you! :aok :salute :rock

:banana:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
Re: Wow! Coogan! Very nice....
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 06:50:52 PM »
Thank you sir.  I don't know if the Mission Editor is working for everyone or not, in order for you to make changes.  I know it's not working for me at the moment, but Sudz
says they'll be looking into it.

Coogan  :cheers:
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 06:58:32 PM »
Question, I seem to be missing the misstemp folder needed to download offline missions.

Do i need to re-download the game or is there some other way?

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 07:00:47 PM »
Question, I seem to be missing the misstemp folder needed to download offline missions.

Do i need to re-download the game or is there some other way?
just create a new folder called misstemp in your AH directory.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 07:38:22 PM »
Just downloaded the WWI challenge offline mission.   Am by myself in a circle of a couple dozen enemy coming after me 2 at a time.  I'm in a Spit1.  A lot of fun and challanging.  :aok

Would very much like a WWII version of that with a mix of LW fighters.  Will try and make my own off of yours if I can, once the mission editor is working.   But I've been looking for something like this that would give me a lot of practice against multiple cons.  A larger diameter circle would be good too for late war planes.

Also was thinking of an offline mission that starts as 1 v 1, then 1 v 2, then 1 v 3, etc... up to 1 v 10 or more.  Challange would be to see how far you can get...  Can I make it past 1 v 3, for example?

Very nice.  Again, big thank!  :banana: :banana: :banana:  :rock :salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 12:28:46 AM »
Just downloaded the WWI challenge offline mission.   Am by myself in a circle of a couple dozen enemy coming after me 2 at a time.  I'm in a Spit1.  A lot of fun and challanging.  :aok

Would very much like a WWII version of that with a mix of LW fighters.  Will try and make my own off of yours if I can, once the mission editor is working.   But I've been looking for something like this that would give me a lot of practice against multiple cons.  A larger diameter circle would be good too for late war planes.

Also was thinking of an offline mission that starts as 1 v 1, then 1 v 2, then 1 v 3, etc... up to 1 v 10 or more.  Challange would be to see how far you can get...  Can I make it past 1 v 3, for example?

Very nice.  Again, big thank!  :banana: :banana: :banana:  :rock :salute

I actually have a mission as you've described, using late war planes.  It's called Wagon Train.  The only problem is, I was in the middle of adding sound effects to that when we got this last patch, and now the Editor
isn't working.  Someone may have a working version of that mission.  I might have it backed up someplace too.  I'll check tonight.
I like your idea of the 1 v 1, then 1 v 2 etc.

Coogan  :aok

From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline FBCrabby

• Nickel Member
      • AHFreebirds.com
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 01:04:37 AM »
I'd very much like to play with that myself...

But like you said the Editor is on the fritz... I contributed a screenshot to it - although it was more likely useless to do so!!

But in any case when it does come back up I'd like to get on the wagon-train for the Offline Missions!

AH-Freebirds.com - FB$ - Proud Squadron Of Aces High II

Actively Recruiting! - Join FB$ Today!