Author Topic: August '11 KOTH Results.  (Read 1596 times)

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
Re: August '11 KOTH Results.
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2011, 05:27:58 AM »
Congrats Cursed :salute

Offline Qrsu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 02:37:14 PM »
I do not believe I deserve the invite - if anything I am just pleased to have won a round for a change. I truly do not feel that I'm worthy of the win in the end; as it's been pointed out, I barely killed anyone. Even the last fight was skewed as Elfy and I collided, I believe he was slightly more crippled than I and that allowed me to win in the end.

If there's any way to reverse the decision and grant an invite to one of the more deserving Wabbits then I would like to request it.

Sorry everyone.  :frown:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 02:39:36 PM by Qrsu »
Cursed
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 02:42:54 PM »
I do not believe I deserve the invite - if anything I am just pleased to have won a round for a change. I truly do not feel that I'm worthy of the win in the end; as it's been pointed out, I barely killed anyone. Even the last fight was skewed as Elfy and I collided, I believe he was slightly more crippled than I and that allowed me to win in the end.

If there's any way to reverse the decision and grant an invite to one of the more deserving Wabbits then I would like to request it.

I did not mean in any way to diminish the victory, it just sort of stood out in my mind. I'm sure if there was any controversy involved it would have been discussed and there was no such conversation.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 02:58:19 PM »

You won fair and square  :aok congrats cursed  :)
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 03:48:13 AM »

You won and definitely deserve an invite! :salute