Author Topic: Show us your favorite photo of your personal vehicle...  (Read 39933 times)

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
Re: Show us your favorite photo of your personal vehicle...
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2011, 09:26:23 PM »
nothing like not having to make any dreaded car/truck payment to a bank or credit company.......

Amen to that.  My wife and I managed to get debt free, no mortgage and no car payments, about 3 years ago.  Just in time to help ride out this current crappy economy, since my business suffers some in a down economy.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2011, 09:48:19 PM »
Amen to that.  My wife and I managed to get debt free, no mortgage and no car payments, about 3 years ago.  Just in time to help ride out this current crappy economy, since my business suffers some in a down economy.

Yep it was a real bite to have to finance the new stang.  Didn't much care for it but it had to be done but I know what you're saying :)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2011, 09:51:12 PM »
that don't look like no mud truck.  :devil

my buddy that's sunk his grand cherokee.....multiple times......was at the shop today. i had to remove sand/dirt/mud from between the wheel/tire bead. i wish i'd have taken a picture of it.........it's as muddy on the inside as it is on the outside.  :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2011, 09:51:39 PM »
Alright planes are fair game now.....

"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2011, 10:07:14 PM »
frikking showoff  :mad:
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2011, 10:08:29 PM »
frikking showoff  :mad:

:rofl  cmon dicho, you got a kick-azz mustang...

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2011, 10:15:19 PM »
Tup doesn't have to follow the roads and deal with the DPS  :cry

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2011, 10:23:43 PM »
Tup doesn't have to follow the roads and deal with the DPS  :cry

I get to deal with the FAA instead  :cry
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2011, 10:33:13 PM »
I get to deal with the FAA instead  :cry

They're here to help you, you know?

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2011, 10:34:24 PM »
They're here to help you, you know?

No, they are not!  :rofl
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2011, 10:53:29 PM »
that don't look like no mud truck.  :devil

well I have to be honest, it has not been in any mud pits since I left Florida in March of 09,  and the doc's told me I was unable to work anymore :-/

but I have spent plenty of time doing a 3 to 4 day cleaning up after going mudding for just 1/2 a day......... and then still finding missed spots underneath or up in behind the engine/top of trans   at the firewall / trans hump........

btw.... just noticed a typo in my first post.... it has a 5" suspension lift, not 6" ......... just total 8"s of lift with the 3" body lift........ any higher and I would of had to do some major steering linkage and brake line replacements, etc..... which I couldn't afford.....

my Black 4x4 is stock setting on 20" factory polished aluminum rims with a leveling kit ( still looks like it is raked though which I am unhappy with )

the Red one barely will make 14 mpg on highway & around 10 mpg around town, it has Eaton posi units in both front and back geared to 3.90 which replaced the stock open 3.55 differentials that came stock along with a performance chip and K&N kit , while the Black one will get 20.8 to 22.3 mpg on the highway on long trips, only 16.5  around town, it has shorty headers with crosspipe & complete Borla exhaust, stage II chip and  balanced fuel injectors with less than a 0.05% flowrate difference between all of them and an AirRaid kit........ balancing them fuel injectors out on a flow bench really does a number on throttle performance/throttle response and overall powerband/curve........ it has posi rear and 3.55 gearing front and back

long as it makes me happy, I guess..........

really some nice pics on here...... like those chargers and challenger of Hajo's........

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2011, 10:56:45 PM »
really some nice pics on here...... like those chargers and challenger of Hajo's........

Alas...  No love for the vintage Italian sports car...   :rofl

Oh well, it's a Fiat... The third one I've owned...  I'm used to it by now!   :D

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2011, 03:21:20 AM »
My daily commuter...

Sorry, I have no pics of the bike while it's clean (hence the choice of granite grey paint  :P )
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2011, 09:15:20 AM »

just in time to have all that extra money get eaten up when a certain situation comes to fruition in 2014.  :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline StabOps

• Copper Member
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2011, 02:01:16 PM »
'07 HD FLSTF "Fatboy"

Stab
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)