Author Topic: World of Tanks Developers pissing me off  (Read 3648 times)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Re: World of Tanks Developers pissing me off
« Reply #120 on: September 23, 2011, 03:44:15 PM »
My first WoT whine :cry. I grinded in my pos psz38t for till I got the next tank upgrade. I had no room and I'm not paying for space so I deleted the tank I was replacing. Boy what a fail.

PS: hello Steven

Wooot......  howdy                 
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline minke

• Nickel Member
« Reply #121 on: September 23, 2011, 03:58:03 PM »
Get an IS4, fully upgrade it and watch all your problems disappear

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #122 on: September 23, 2011, 05:14:45 PM »
Lots of xboxers.
That can be applied to every MMO I have ever played.  Including AH.  You really need to clue up.  I don't mean that disrespectfully, its just that there is a lot more to that game than the casual observer can possibly appreciate.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 05:27:03 PM by Yeager »
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: September 23, 2011, 05:25:23 PM »
Get an IS4, fully upgrade it and watch all your problems disappear
I was jazzed up when I finally purchased my IS-3. It quickly became apparent that the time required to acquire the necessary exp for the IS-4 was triple anything I had yet attempted.  Two weeks in and I'm barely at 30000 exp.   That almost killed the game for me, but I have backed off a bit and relaxed some.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline minke

• Nickel Member
« Reply #124 on: September 23, 2011, 06:14:37 PM »
IS3 is made of paper compared to the IS4. Stick with it, it really does pay off. I never lose money with the S-70 mounted and the IS7 has taken no time at all to unlock. I won't be using the IS7 though simply because I went from the VK4502 to the Maus and the fights become way harder. Its much better to sit at tier IX with a tier X gun and stomp the field. Unless you play clan wars of course, then the tier X is a must.