Author Topic: Selling my PC  (Read 2723 times)

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
Re: Selling my PC
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2011, 09:46:23 AM »
DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM DADANO!  

I sent Dadano a check for the full amount agreed upon plus shipping; which he quickly cashed. He then promised to ship the computer on 3 separate occasions and failed to do so. Then he got arrested and used the money to bail himself out of jail. It's been almost 3 weeks since my check was cashed and I've received nothing. This person is a thief, liar, loser.  

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PERSON!
Weakfish Season? or true?

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline sirvlad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2011, 12:45:31 PM »
Always use paypal,have the person send the product with a delivery conformation # and a set amount of time to recieve the item.If you don`t recieve it,paypal will take the money right from the persons account and repay you.Then he has to deal with paypal,you`re still pist but atleast ya got your money back.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2011, 02:11:47 PM »
it is not over yet...the comp is still supposed to be shipped...that's why I think it should have been kept in house for now...of course if it comes down to the comp never getting to where its supposed to be, I friggin hate thief's at that point I can see informing people....

that is the only reason I said what I said...in NO WAY do I agree with thievery

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2011, 03:22:25 PM »
it is not over yet...the comp is still supposed to be shipped..

that is the only reason I said what I said...in NO WAY do I agree with thievery

This is not fully correct.  He claimed he shipped the monitor only. Last time he communicated with me, he said he would "try" to ship the computer.  That was over a week ago.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2011, 03:35:59 PM »
This is not fully correct.  He claimed he shipped the monitor only. Last time he communicated with me, he said he would "try" to ship the computer.  That was over a week ago.

......but until its proven nothing was shipped and he truly ripped you off...I would rather give a friend all the chances possible...but that's just me, I am not quick to send someone especially a friend, to the gas chamber so to speak.

wouldn't you want the same?

isn't it possible that "crap happens"

I sold a painting off of E bay...it took over 3 weeks to get there,(yes he was Blaming me) yet I payed for 3 day shipping....not only that I also paid so they needed a signature to deliver yet they just dropped it off at his house when no one was home.

seems to me you have jumped the gun, and I hope and pray that fluff'n thing shows up.

God forbid you ever screw up with one of your friends, and they treat you the way you have dealt with this.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2011, 04:12:08 PM »

......but until its proven nothing was shipped and he truly ripped you off...I would rather give a friend all the chances possible...but that's just me, I am not quick to send someone especially a friend, to the gas chamber so to speak.

wouldn't you want the same?

isn't it possible that "crap happens"

I sold a painting off of E bay...it took over 3 weeks to get there,(yes he was Blaming me) yet I payed for 3 day shipping....not only that I also paid so they needed a signature to deliver yet they just dropped it off at his house when no one was home.

seems to me you have jumped the gun, and I hope and pray that fluffluffluff'n thing shows up.

God forbid you ever screw up with one of your friends, and they treat you the way you have dealt with this.

It's been almost a month since he cashed my check. He also broke several promises to send the stuff. I can't imagine what gun you think I'm jumping. If I lied and misused someone else's money, I'd expect worse than what I've done.  
As far as "crap happens"  no, it isn't possible in this case. 3 times he said he was going to send the stuff... BEFORE he went to jail.  The reasons he gave each time: he just didn't send it. This has nothing to do with  "crap happens".

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2011, 04:22:47 PM »
Wow.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2011, 04:25:51 PM »
Wow.   

Do you think I'm jumping the gun? It's been a month since he cashed my check.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2011, 07:45:16 PM »
Do you think I'm jumping the gun? It's been a month since he cashed my check.

Hell no.   I'd be pissed off as well bro.   I'm in disbelief and it's your money!
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2011, 09:48:09 PM »
 I can see the anger, I sent someone a joystick. I won't mention the squad or name. Will be 2 years this December and still waiting for the check. I still have the signed receipt of delivery.

Nothing but promises of payment.(nothing but a bunch of lies)

To think, I traveled to rural property the wife and I have in the snow and cold, a hour worth of travel. One half hour of going through boxes to find the joystick, so I could keep my end of the deal as I said I would.

It really takes the wind out of the sails to wanna take the time to be nice.

I ever do a repeat of selling anything, it will be paypal or COD.

Cattb
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2011, 12:27:33 AM »
I can see the anger, I sent someone a joystick. I won't mention the squad or name. Will be 2 years this December and still waiting for the check. I still have the signed receipt of delivery.

Nothing but promises of payment.(nothing but a bunch of lies)

To think, I traveled to rural property the wife and I have in the snow and cold, a hour worth of travel. One half hour of going through boxes to find the joystick, so I could keep my end of the deal as I said I would.

It really takes the wind out of the sails to wanna take the time to be nice.

I ever do a repeat of selling anything, it will be paypal or COD.

Cattb

so if its cool for steve to mention about Dano same should be said about that person.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2011, 06:23:06 AM »
so if its cool for steve to mention about Dano same should be said about that person.

I agree.   Tit for Tat.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2011, 11:24:35 AM »
I disagree... I didn't post the name of the person because;

1. It doesn't do anyone any good to open old wounds.

2. It would wrongly reflect poorly upon a certain squad.

3. I'm trying to keep the peace.

My only intent was to tell Steve I sympathized with him.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2011, 01:46:08 PM »

Could not of said it anybetter
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2011, 02:23:53 PM »

I disagree with all of this.

Could not of said it anybetter

its okay fro Dano's name to be brought up because he may have stole something....yet this guy did as you say...its been as you say a long time....

ya total bullcrap 

the squad has nothing to do with it.....that's like saying the Muppets are gonna look bad because of this crap with Dano...

sorry but that don't cut it....

he ripped you off..plain and simple right...or are you just making that up to look like you understand....

seriously I was upset that Dano's name was brought up here and yet everyone is ok with it....so kick it in...who stole from you so we all know not to deal with that person.

how messed up is your thinking if you wont reveal it....you are ok with Danos name being dragged through the mud.......even posted about how you agree...yet you wont do the same.....

that is LAME.