Author Topic: Your greatest vulch ever  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
Re: Your greatest vulch ever
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2011, 11:08:43 AM »
My most memorable "vulch" was after a horde mission captured one of our fields. I came down the runway behind the landing Lancs, Nikis, and 110s.  Got 7 in one pass.  I was laughing so hard I had to go land.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Cooley

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2011, 01:56:41 AM »
bout 7 years ago...Mindanao map...A squadie of mine (Tenn) and I were in pony's ib to pork a base

Just as we were decending into target, a mission of B17s and fighters spawned at the end of the runway, I went nuts on sqd vox yelling to drop our eggs on the mission, we did

I was first in and got around 12 kills, Tenn got around 10, we went vert and came back, got a few more with rockets, then tried to run our arses off home, They seemed very upset, we got hunted down

Good times
Cooleyof 367th

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2011, 10:26:05 AM »
My fav vulch was long flight in b17 with 100 lbrs I lined up on a runway and as I let go a mission was getting ready to take off, 17 kills later i was trying to get the ooomph out of dodge when I was tagged teamed by 2 262's. I think they upped them to get retribution on me killing the mission. I wish I still had the film because of the PM's that were sent to me..

xxxxxxs: You vulchtard try doing that when we are flying

LawnDart: Sorry was just having fun, it is a game.

xxxxxas: Typical of you guys, try going to the TA and learn to bomb correctly, you dweeb.

LawnDart: I thought I did an excellent job.

xxxxxxs: For a beginner, next time go for the hangers, you %$%head.

Well alot of the ones I bombed gave me salutes but one of them gave me hell ...LOL.. But I still earned 23 perkies regardless..

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail