Author Topic: Looking for a trainer  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: Looking for a trainer
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2011, 03:01:29 PM »
Really? Why were you flying 2 accounts at the Friday koth? Debrody and bogomips were there ?
Was funny with the two sticks, flying against myself, the left hand was bogo, the righ one was deb. The left got the right this time  : P

<S> Batfink, just muted myself again (said something really safty in hungarian haha). Gonna look up for you as soon as possible.
AoM
City of ice

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2011, 03:24:03 PM »
tards, I'm bogomips.

:headscratch:

So debrody is a liar? and you and him 'big up' your shade? Is thread a serious request for training?

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2011, 04:10:52 PM »
:headscratch:

So debrody is a liar? and you and him 'big up' your shade? Is thread a serious request for training?

Deby is serious about training, bogomips is me, or is bogomips deb? or is bogomips pervert, or is deb and bogomips pervert, or is bunnies and pervert bogomips, or is....
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2011, 04:19:53 PM »
Trolls stay away plz. Yes, even you Perv. Its annoying when i have to ask one my other accounts...   ;)
I am serious about the training. I dont wanna call JimmyC and his norvegian troll hunters.
<S>
AoM
City of ice

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2011, 04:55:48 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 10:23:32 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2011, 05:43:02 PM »
If Bogomips=Bighorn=Debrody, then you don't need any 109 help, you should be helping us :lol.  Actually if you can get a hold of Bighorn under whatever name he goes by now, I knew the last one before Bogomips, he's actually quite a good 109 instructor, he helped me quite a bit :aok

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2011, 05:52:20 PM »
Im looking for some advanced training. Would like to learn something new: P-38 series

just a quick word of advice, dont dive too steeply or your going to compress and auger into your pixel death. but if you can control that blender (i can never do it correctly) its a deadly weapon. IIRC it has a good roll rate at about 350-400 MPH. it starts to get a bit harder to pull out of dives at around 415 MPH though, so always keep an eye on your speed. compression was the #1 killer in that plane for me.  :lol

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2011, 05:54:51 PM »
If Bogomips=Bighorn=Debrody, then you don't need any 109 help, you should be helping us :lol.  Actually if you can get a hold of Bighorn under whatever name he goes by now, I knew the last one before Bogomips, he's actually quite a good 109 instructor, he helped me quite a bit :aok

BigRat

bigrat, bogomips is not bighorn, that was all jokes. bogomips is Russian, nor does his style like bighorns. But that being said, I''d love to practice with you, and I'm sure deb would too. pm us, let set it up
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2011, 06:23:52 PM »
I'm in the TA almost every night around 9 central during the week, so I'm easy to find.  The hard part is finding me without a student already.  If someone doesn't show then I'm free to do whatever.  I'm supposed to be working with Navy84 tonight but, he's on call some nights so he can't always make it.  Send me a PM around 9 central, If I'm free, I'll tell you to head on over.  Would love to fly 109's again for a bit.  If I know that I'm going to have a no show ahead of time, I'll give you guys the heads up.

BigRat
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 06:26:04 PM by Big Rat »
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2011, 06:30:08 PM »
I'm in the TA almost every night around 9 central during the week, so I'm easy to find.  The hard part is finding me without a student already.  If someone doesn't show then I'm free to do whatever.  I'm supposed to be working with Navy84 tonight but, he's on call some nights so he can't always make it.  Send me a PM around 9 central, If I'm free, I'll tell you to head on over.  Would love to fly 109's again for a bit.  If I know that I'm going to have a no show ahead of time, I'll give you guys the heads up.

BigRat

Ok, I'll try, I live on the west coast so I'll be on a bit later than 6pm (9pm CST). Deb lived in Hungry, and is often not on line till 1 am PST or  3am CST.
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2011, 10:42:24 PM »
Fun fights tonights Ardy :aok, I'm glad to see I haven't lost all my 109 ability :lol.  Just watch your opponents first two merges for an idea of how he is going to use his E, conservative or burn it for the quick shot, and plan accordingly.  Other then that, great K4 flying :aok

BigRat

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2011, 10:43:18 PM »
Fun fights tonights Ardy :aok, I'm glad to see I haven't lost all my 109 ability :lol.  Just watch your opponents first two merges for an idea of how he is going to use his E, conservative or burn it for the quick shot, and plan accordingly.  Other then that, great K4 flying :aok

BigRat

yeah man it was tons of fun.
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2011, 02:33:29 AM »
Bighorn usually reads the AoM board, if you're looking for him, debbie
-AoM-