Author Topic: Anyone use StubHub???  (Read 409 times)

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
Anyone use StubHub???
« on: September 25, 2011, 12:10:21 PM »
And what were your experiences, good, bad, indifferent?  They have a lot of playoff tickets up already and I don't want to get burned. 
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Re: Anyone use StubHub???
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 01:01:49 PM »
I have used them, great service.  You will typically pay a premium for seats, but at least you can get good seats.  I would rather pay more for good seats than have crappy seats.

Had trouble once with tickets bought through Stubhub, problem was with the seller, and Stubhub came through great, rectifying the problem and following up with me.  They showed real concern and I ended up very happy with the way they handled it.   I would not hesitate for a second buying tickets through them again.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 02:34:56 PM »
I just sold some tickets to a concert on StubHub.  Easy and trouble free from that perspective as well.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 03:39:00 PM »
I usually get my tickets from Stubhub and have been for the last 6 years. I usually go to a Steeler home game every year.

Only had an issue once, and it was resolved very quickly with great service.

My tip... Buy as close to the game as possible. The sellers start to panic and drop the prices.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 04:01:04 PM »
I have used them 4 times this year for Phillies tickets (tough tickets to get).......Excellent seats and  service.
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 07:42:38 AM »
Sounds good guys, thanks for the replies.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 11:34:27 AM »
Use them to sell our season tickets for Alabama games or trade them with other school fans for tickets to other events.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2011, 09:26:52 PM »
Use it all the time for bosox tickets.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 11:19:36 PM »
That was quick and painless, but I do so hate having a sheet of printer paper instead of a normal ticket stub.  Oh well, beggars can't be choosers :D.

To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 07:52:48 AM »
Just think, when Brewers get swept, you can use it to wipe with  :D

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 08:06:30 AM »
Just think, when Brewers get swept, you can use it to wipe with  :D

:cheers: Oz

The D-Bags are going down quicker than my ex-girlfriend on a first date! :neener:
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH