Author Topic: Wonder Woman plane?  (Read 738 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Wonder Woman plane?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2011, 05:02:03 PM »
Lyric if you move the head position of the pilot while in that plane dont the missing surfaces reappear?

You have way too many processes running as well. In fact your machine is as dirty as my office system which has ten Autodesk and twenty-one Adobe products installed. I would never fly on my office system for that very reason. I use the same grahics driver without a problem but it couldnt hurt to fall back an update or two. The latest updates have all been about SLI and 3D Surround Vision and so on.

Not sure why you are showing a RAID 0... I didnt know you had that.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2011, 05:42:10 PM »
Lyric if you move the head position of the pilot while in that plane dont the missing surfaces reappear?

You have way too many processes running as well. In fact your machine is as dirty as my office system which has ten Autodesk and twenty-one Adobe products installed. I would never fly on my office system for that very reason. I use the same grahics driver without a problem but it couldnt hurt to fall back an update or two. The latest updates have all been about SLI and 3D Surround Vision and so on.

Not sure why you are showing a RAID 0... I didnt know you had that.
No.
I shut most down when playing
& no idea?

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2011, 06:19:01 PM »
Lyric,  do you have a small SSD? and might possibly be using Intel's RST ( Rapid Storage Technology ) ?

that would be the only thing I could think of that would cause a  RAID Array to look like that?

and if so, your   SSD supposed to be no smaller than 18.6 GB's  and no Larger than 64 GB's according to Intel

( you can check the task bar"s  hidden icons  beside the task bar message flag to see if it is running or not........ it will look like a small gray box with a green check mark overlayed on it

is good to hear that you trim the processes down before playing AH  :aok

best of luck

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC