Author Topic: ..... WHY!!!  (Read 2305 times)

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: ..... WHY!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2011, 10:40:32 PM »
Yes the m4 is a better tank than the LEE, but the m4 isent an EW tank now is it?

like i stated before, IN ITS TIMELINE, the lee was a very good tank against its opponents.  you cant tell others to do more research when your yourself dont even have your own facts straight.  :rofl
the M4 obviously isnt in the EW era, but its the best sub we got. you tell me to use a Pz4 in EW for the stug when it didnt even see service till late 1943, out of the EW timezone.

still ego boosting?

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2011, 10:45:25 PM »
the M4 obviously isnt in the EW era, but its the best sub we got. you tell me to use a Pz4 in EW for the stug when it didnt even see service till late 1943, out of the EW timezone.

still ego boosting?
thought you were putting me on the ole ignore list skorpy, see, you just HAVVVEEE to respond everytime i say something.  :rofl

ok im done guys, i apologize, i didnt know skorp would throw such a fit over his precious stuggy. i'll try to avoid upsetting the little one so much in the future.  :( please forgive me.  :angel:

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2011, 10:47:16 PM »
thought you were putting me on the ole ignore list skorpy, see, you just HAVVVEEE to respond everytime i say something.  :rofl

ok im done guys, i apologize, i didnt know skorp would throw such a fit over his precious stuggy. i'll try to avoid upsetting the little one so much in the future.  :( please forgive me.  :angel:
still egoboosting. you find a reason to attack everyone in a thread dont you? how sad. not to mention you reply before i even get off the thread. butthurt about your M3 Lee being outdone by a StuG with a better FOV and armor?

i'll let you ponder that while your being ignored.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2011, 10:52:59 PM »
still egoboosting. you find a reason to attack everyone in a thread dont you? how sad. not to mention you reply before i even get off the thread. butthurt about your M3 Lee being outdone by a StuG with a better FOV and armor?

i'll let you ponder that while your being ignored.
who else in this thread have i "attacked"?  :headscratch: certainly not "everyone".
the stug AUSF G wouldnt even fit into the EW timeline that the LEE would, therefore they'd never meet in combat (unless you up them both in ether MW-LW) but AvA concerned, nether one would fight eachother i dont believe.

So how am i "Afraid" a tank will outdo another tank, when nether one of them will fight against eachother in their own respected timelines within AH.

you say i have no logic, and then you type up this complete farse that makes the finger point at you.  :ahand

ok guys im really out, im sorry, im trying to cut down on my attitude on the BBS, im getting there (sorta  :uhoh)

PUFFFFF  :bolt:

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 12:13:20 AM »
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 12:23:30 AM »
Anyone else notice that like 90% of the threads on the BBS end with tyrannis and skorpion tolling each other? I don't think I've ever seen two people troll each other in as many threads as these two have.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 12:28:34 AM »
Anyone else notice that like 90% of the threads on the BBS end with tyrannis and skorpion tolling each other? I don't think I've ever seen two people troll each other in as many threads as these two have.

They're in an eternal pissing match.

They should be buried next to each other so they can troll in the afterlife.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 12:41:16 AM »

Yes.
I recomend HTC makes them a private section on the forums for they can stop hijacking all the threads.  ;)  :bolt:
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 08:56:44 AM »
you want a tank with a crappy 37mm top gun, and a limited range 75mm side gun on a tank with less armor than a M4?

heres your M3 lee, up a M4/75 and only turn the turret about 10 degrees to the left/right.   :rolleyes:
anyone notice that its skorpion thats always starting the trolling match?...
who else in this thread have i "attacked"?  :headscratch: certainly not "everyone".
the stug AUSF G wouldnt even fit into the EW timeline that the LEE would, therefore they'd never meet in combat (unless you up them both in ether MW-LW) but AvA concerned, nether one would fight eachother i dont believe.

So how am i "Afraid" a tank will outdo another tank, when nether one of them will fight against eachother in their own respected timelines within AH.

you say i have no logic, and then you type up this complete farse that makes the finger point at you.  :ahand

ok guys im really out, im sorry, im trying to cut down on my attitude on the BBS, im getting there (sorta  :uhoh)

PUFFFFF  :bolt:
and also read this last post because skorpion you started this fighting yet again and tyrannis was just posting his opinions.

also skorpion last time i checked tyrannis was responding to what you were saying and you baited him for a troll. stop arguing and stay on topic because all i see in this thread is tyrannis defending his position. Simple grow up because this is just plain dumb
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Hap

• Gold Member

Offline DeadStik

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 09:39:11 AM »

LOL! Excellent!
Dedstick

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 05:39:44 PM »
I'm just happy I can finally do jeep speeds with a 75 mm gun on top :D
+1
Kommando Nowotny
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2011, 05:40:28 PM »
They're in an eternal pissing match.

:rofl
Kommando Nowotny
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2011, 06:21:47 PM »
WHY THE M-18! WHY NOT THE CHURCHILL OR MATILDA WHY WHY WHY!  :cry

Just to aggravate you, I guess.  It couldn't be that either of those two would be no competition for the
current hangar list could it?   I know that the GV ranks are just crawling with folks that want a horrendously
slow tank armed with a peashooter  :rolleyes:
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2011, 06:33:18 PM »
you want a tank with a crappy 37mm top gun, and a limited range 75mm side gun on a tank with less armor than a M4?

heres your M3 lee, up a M4/75 and only turn the turret about 10 degrees to the left/right.   :rolleyes:

"crappy"??? tsk tsk tsk. Know your time frames, jr.  The 2 Pdr, 37mm, 50mm, 45mm, etc etc from the early war AT guns were the standard of their day.  They did their job and did it well.  Compared to LW, they are lesser, sure.  But "crappy" they are not.   ;)
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.