Author Topic: CAC Boomerang request thread #1 of 1000  (Read 42524 times)

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: CAC Boomerang request thread #1 of 1000
« Reply #255 on: December 18, 2013, 01:49:13 AM »

If you're envisioning a massive influx of Aussies who have just been waiting in the wings to fly the Boomerang you're sadly mistaken.

Some one has to find targets for those blind Kiwis in their F4U's. :rock

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #256 on: December 18, 2013, 01:56:16 AM »
I wonder how many pilots burned their legs on that exhaust pipe while climbing out of the planes?  :rofl

I believe entry/exit of single seat or tandem fixed wing aircraft is almost exclusively from the port side :old:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #258 on: December 18, 2013, 05:26:38 PM »
If you're envisioning a massive influx of Aussies who have just been waiting in the wings to fly the Boomerang you're sadly mistaken.

Not a massive 1 but an influx ..Yes!
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #259 on: January 22, 2014, 02:36:15 PM »

Common HT How bout our Boomerang!

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #260 on: April 17, 2014, 06:36:33 PM »
And Remember!

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #261 on: April 18, 2014, 08:00:13 PM »
Waffle please note:

The Aussi's built their own version of the British Barr&Stroud MKII gunsight called the J178. It had the wingspan and range dials removed in favor of a dual light bulb holder. The bulb holder allowed rotating the base to the second bulb if the first burnt out. The sun screen round was often rotated down and never used. You will see this in the following pictures.

Pictures of the bomb shackles.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #262 on: April 19, 2014, 10:23:38 AM »
And Australia was still part of the British commonwealth ..... still even .... even still (RAAF/ANZACs are represented in AH just fine).   :aok

As you see.

Meg, you can surely make a better argument for the Dewoitine D.520 than attempting to tie it to Australia's coat tails (or project a need to include every nation that had an airplane in WWII).  :D

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #263 on: April 19, 2014, 04:12:11 PM »
And Australia was still part of the British commonwealth ..... still even .... even still (RAAF/ANZACs are represented in AH just fine).   :aok

(Image removed from quote.)

As you see.

Meg, you can surely make a better argument for the Dewoitine D.520 than attempting to tie it to Australia's coat tails (or project a need to include every nation that had an airplane in WWII).  :D

You missed a few.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #264 on: April 19, 2014, 04:31:33 PM »

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #265 on: April 19, 2014, 08:05:00 PM »
And Australia was still part of the British commonwealth ..... still even .... even still (RAAF/ANZACs are represented in AH just fine).   :aok

(Image removed from quote.)

As you see.

Meg, you can surely make a better argument for the Dewoitine D.520 than attempting to tie it to Australia's coat tails (or project a need to include every nation that had an airplane in WWII).  :D

You can sit there and be a punk/jackrear all you like arlo no one thinks your funnny ..........it wont make these country's go away or the want of there planes in the game

Move on dude your game is old,

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #266 on: April 19, 2014, 08:38:02 PM »
You can sit there and be a punk/jackrear all you like arlo no one thinks your funnny ..........it wont make these country's go away or the want of there planes in the game

Move on dude your game is old,

Hi, Meg. Your post is bizarre poo.  :)

Offline Wildcatdad

• Copper Member
« Reply #267 on: April 20, 2014, 12:07:30 PM »
Arlo is funny. :old:

Zach likes pie. :old:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #268 on: April 20, 2014, 12:09:28 PM »
Arlo likes pie, as well.  :old:

Offline Wildcatdad

• Copper Member
« Reply #269 on: April 20, 2014, 02:32:13 PM »
Pi is the answer to every thing. :old:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.