Author Topic: Where I have been.  (Read 6320 times)

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
Re: Where I have been.
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2011, 12:28:30 AM »
vDallas, I can suggest you to make more challenging capture tatics then! it should make the whole thing more interesting for you. like:

get two guys on a ordnance pork while a small group of gvers advance

then get top cover wich would be 5 guys or so to keep the gvers protected

don't vulch and dont destroy VHs and FH

I'm pretty sure that could be a chalenge and i would be happy to up in my can opener to take down some m4's  :P as other guys up to take on the figthers.
Anyway best of luck trying to get more fun from the game. for ME it works as role playing, but i do like challenges aswell, to bad nobody wants to wing up tank busters for a selected gv hunting run and instead just grab bombs to get rid of the enemy quikly (I know it takes skill for one bullseye drop btw but some people just abuse with gigantic bombs on tiny panzers).  :D

EDIT: welcome to the forums btw.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 12:34:15 AM by Raphael »
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2011, 12:48:39 AM »
If anyone is wondering where I've been, I've been gone for a few reasons.

1 being that me & my squad were simply tearing to many bases and planes up. after non stop strategic base taking and fighter sweeps it lost the spark. It got to the point where no one could even mount a meek defense against us. I dont know if its because you're just scared or you already know you will be shot down due to lack of skill or what, but that aspect was also getting boring.

2 being because there are not enough people that can effectively shoot me down. Everyone wants to turn their little spitfires and I just spray you down with 20mm. when I can just fly around all day landing kills easily it bored me. When people run from me when they hear that I'm in the area I have to chase you down and kill you over your field ack. Every time I would get near someone they would immediately turn to field ack like cowards

3 is because of constant whining due to my field raids. calling them hordes is wrong, and it puts a bad name out for people who work together. Saying "another horde took another undefended base" is completely wrong. If you are to scared to up and defend the base when you see us coming, and you lose the base, there shouldn't be any complaints.

If you've noticed recently I stopped flying NOE missions and started flying in higher in hope that people would try to defend the base to make it at least somewhat of a challenge. turns out no one can defend that either. I was in a stand still of whether or not the game was worth the time to log in and completely control a map with 10-15 guys.

that being said I may return if I hear that people are actually willing to fight rather then run to field ack
Couldn't you have just Pmed everyone this?
Lighten up Francis

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2011, 01:01:48 AM »
If anyone is wondering where I've been

no.  :old:
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2011, 01:03:24 AM »
I know a reply to this is childish, on my part, but what the heck.  :old:
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2011, 01:08:56 AM »
Not vDALLAS

vDALLAS doesn't believe in the forum.  Must be a troll.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2011, 01:10:53 AM »
oh... thats tasteless then
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2011, 01:14:41 AM »
Not vDALLAS

vDALLAS doesn't believe in the forum.  Must be a troll.

doesn't believe in it?!   well, i don't believe in the moon.   i think it's just the back of the sun.    :rolleyes:

of course this is DALLAS, it's in the same stupid deluded and ridiculous format as his infamous PMs.  the guy will run for 50 miles, and when you finally gun him down will send a PM telling you how dweeby what you just did was.   please come back vDOROTHY.   the rest of your squad is catching alot of lead in your absence, and they don't send those amusing PM's.   we miss joo!  
-AoM-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2011, 03:15:03 AM »
I bet 5 bucks its dmgod.  vdallas would never open an account here. 

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2011, 03:32:23 AM »
The inner thoughts of dallas for sure... would he really write it?....................... maybe to himself.

I think he got kicked out.  My first clue was that they removed him from all Vtards ranks on the squad HTC page. Even they had enough of him. Another was all the complaints I heard about his arrogance from both active and former members as they left the squad. Whats the word to describe a person who is overbearing, demeaning and a control freak? To tired to remember. Anyway you can check this link or go to airtalents.com and ask him yourself.

http://www.devilsvbrigade.com/apps/forums/posts/search?forum_id=5346259-squad-officers-club&query=vdallas
http://airtalents.com/profile/Christian-Blood-l3588.html

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2011, 03:49:20 AM »

vDALLAS doesn't believe in the forum. 
Or fighting  :old:
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2011, 05:03:51 AM »
I bet 5 bucks its dmgod.  vdallas would never open an account here. 

semp
+1

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2011, 05:56:25 AM »
Marvellous.  :D

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2011, 06:03:56 AM »
The bbs exists! I've seen it!   :noid
-AoM-

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2011, 08:10:58 AM »
Don't loose any sleep, he's just a mouthy tool that sucks so badly he makes Midway look like a uber pilot.  :O :rolleyes:
   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

:cheers: Oz
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 08:14:34 AM by ozrocker »
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2011, 08:37:53 AM »
Say what?

:rolleyes: :rofl
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!