Author Topic: Multi vox chs.  (Read 705 times)

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
Re: Multi vox chs.
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 05:41:35 PM »
I would like at least 2 extra radio vox chs. and at least 2 text chs. seperate but still on the same text buffer simply coming after the vox ch. these would be tuneable at any time but have mute buttons next to them so you could cut off that ch when you needed. I would also like these vox chs to be different primary colors than your yellow for vox and purple for range so as to tell which ch was talking. and Upon exit of the arena your in, all radios falling outside your original five would reset so you dont have to worry about them when you reenter the game later. as for radio that acts as your primary I would say stay with your #5 radio as primary but you could add a function to set a primary radio. an addition to the mute for other chs. when you mute them you then mute yourself on that ch, so that your talking is not interfering with someone elses comms.

How's that gyrene? it was just a rough idea and some insight would have been helpful stead of your goofy gripes about people talkin over radios. (who would ever use a radio for that :headscratch:)
I dont know how much "useless chatter" you have to deal with but I dont think I've ever had that big a deal with getting info out. Even with a bunch of folks on comms. Just like riding in the back of the hawk clearing it between radar, and other folks talkin along with the pilots and if your ICS is acting up the folks in the back. normal day at the office (cept I can get up and walk away whenever).

So instead of typeing the same thing in different ways why dont you offer suggestions for the idea? Or just say, "Hey I think your idea sux" and then leave.
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE