Author Topic: When were the LVTs updated?  (Read 459 times)

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
When were the LVTs updated?
« on: October 13, 2011, 08:00:50 PM »
Just noticed while offline checking out the new stuff.  When did this happen, or did HTC pull a sneaky deeky with this version release?  The only reason I noticed was because the new/current LVT4 default skin is the one I was working on to submit.  I saw it & was like "When the hell did I finish that skin?" :lol  Thought I had old-timers there for a minute. :old:
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: When were the LVTs updated?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 08:12:32 PM »
believe it was the last update before this one. when we got the m3 TD, and the King tiger.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 08:15:52 PM »
Just noticed while offline checking out the new stuff.  When did this happen, or did HTC pull a sneaky deeky with this version release?  The only reason I noticed was because the new/current LVT4 default skin is the one I was working on to submit.  I saw it & was like "When the hell did I finish that skin?" :lol  Thought I had old-timers there for a minute. :old:
they had it on their facebook page before this patch, previous one i believe. also re-did the M-16 and the P-40's.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 11:48:56 AM »
The M3, LVT's, and C47 were all updated at the same time this past summer, not more than 3-4 months ago. 
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 04:02:24 PM »
Ahh thanks fellas.  Until a few days ago, I had been away from the game for 3-4 months.  :salute
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus