Author Topic: 2.26 released. Woot!  (Read 1370 times)

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
Re: 2.26 released. Woot!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 03:15:11 PM »
My favorite part of the update is the new GUI for the installer that gives you a read-me at the end.
Curry1-Since Tour 101

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 03:31:05 PM »
My favorite part of the update is the new GUI for the installer that gives you a read-me at the end.

Was wondering if anyone noticed that.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2011, 03:32:35 PM »

It's the little things in life that make him happy  :)

***G3-MF***

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2011, 03:58:52 PM »
Nice to see the film viewer getting some love!
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2011, 04:16:06 PM »

Skuzzy,

Although not by any means as wonderful as the update itself, the GUI addition with the readme at the end...... BRILLIANT  :aok  Curry just beat me to it because, when I read all the great changes, I sharted  :confused:  Still in the process of washing and drying my soiled clothing  :bolt:  Okay, I'm back.  It was just the rinse cycle.  :D

I forget what the new saying is on the splash screen, but it put me in mind of the blazing speed in which we received the updates after they hit the front page  :rock  Also, it seems that HTC is on the same page as their broad base of players.  KUDOS  :salute

This made me wonder if there is anything that can be done to improve the ground aspect.  Specifically, a few areas that could use a facelift.  There have been some great additions to the ground vehicles.  Yet, there are still some issues that prevent me from dedicating the time to become a decent commander-fixed; pulls out dusty binoculars.  We all know these issues exist, and yes, we are willing to overlook them and still enjoy the great platform they are included in.  I wonder how much consideration / feasability for improvements is a priority.-evidence HTC is on top of it all

• Driving inside of another vehicle to secure a kill; don't know how this is achieved by a jeep but maybe a killshoot could be awarded for firing inside (seems reasonable) -fixed no longer an issue
  • High Speed flips on a cartoon terrain; maybe loose a track, or stall the engine instead of launching heavy equipment airborne when bumping a bush -fixed no longer an issue
  • Hiden icons inside of structures; if the vehicle is not in line of sight, why should the icon be?-not sure but icons addressed
  • Advance spawn points and add realism to spawn camping; the factories for countries move from one point to another, why shouldn't spawns?-noted already spawn moves short distances

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2011, 04:32:42 PM »
See no link for Hi-Res update :headscratch:

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2011, 04:37:31 PM »
See no link for Hi-Res update :headscratch:

http://www.hitechcreations.com/Flight-Sim/Flight-Simulator-Download/download-high-res.html
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2011, 05:32:30 PM »
They disabled the newest panzer till tomorrow, so everyone can get newest patches installed, so dont look for it in the hangers just yet. It was having a collision bug. The M18 is available though...what a sweet ride..LOL

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2011, 05:37:58 PM »
+1
Kommando Nowotny
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2011, 07:05:55 PM »
http://www.hitechcreations.com/Flight-Sim/Flight-Simulator-Download/download-high-res.html
Got it thanks :aok

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2011, 07:55:11 PM »
Liking the new installer with info

Hires pack might be better with a radio button close when finished.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 07:59:31 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2011, 08:11:58 PM »
the 2 new p40s dont have an ENY in MW. its at 0  :(