Author Topic: Panzer F turret and GV smoke when firing.  (Read 305 times)

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
Panzer F turret and GV smoke when firing.
« on: October 15, 2011, 08:23:12 PM »
     The Panzer F turret often does not show to be pointing in the correct direction when I look at it.  (I.E)  His turret is facing away from me (usually straight ahead) but he IS shooting at me.  This too me anyways happens frequently, and only with this model tank, not any others.  It is NOT the delay one might see when a tank just spawns.

While firing the main gun in the M18 (could be other's but I have not noticed)  occasionally, The smoke from shooting, will not show at all from my perspective.  This only happened twice out of dozens of sorties however.

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
Re: Panzer F turret and GV smoke when firing.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 02:34:16 AM »
     The Panzer F turret often does not show to be pointing in the correct direction when I look at it.  (I.E)  His turret is facing away from me (usually straight ahead) but he IS shooting at me.  This too me anyways happens frequently

I've noticed this as well. The enemy tank (what appeared to be an M-18 or T34/85) visually
had its turret facing forward, however it still fired and killed me.

This happened multiple times, enough to verify that it wasn't another enemy sending me to the tower.
I saw the shell appear from approximately where the turret would be if it was facing me, go over me,
and miss. The next round, same thing, hit and killed me.
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline sirvlad

• Nickel Member
Re: Panzer F turret and GV smoke when firing.
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 04:28:37 PM »
I noticed this also several times.Enemy turret facing forward and the guy shoots me from his side.Didn`t notice what type of tank it was,but it seemed to happen atleast a dozen times.