Author Topic: A late apology  (Read 696 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
A late apology
« on: October 14, 2011, 11:26:14 AM »
I've been meaning to post this for over a month now I think. I just haven't been able to do much in the game or in forum for longer than that. I traded a couple PMs with Ink on the whole issue that came up before and said I was sorry for the way I was very rude. This was about a month ago and I was going to come here to make a post on the same matter. Regardless of the opinions at work on either side I came to realize after a point I didn't want to act like that and wasn't sure why I was acting like that (well, I got into that more with Ink privately...).

So, I finally got a moment to type this up properly and would like to say I'm sorry to Ink. I let a past issue get to me and cloud my perceptions on his P-40 thread. My responses were unkind. I will try not to do that again. I am not giving him free pass, and I will call him out any time I think he needs to be in future topics, but I will do so with some level of mutual respect as I myself would like to be approached.

For my part in making things worse, sorry. Please accept this belated apology on the matter (also, sorry for the delay, you may have noticed almost no activity from me on the Aces High front. I wasn't avoid it I just haven't been doing ANYthing Aces High for some time.)

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Re: A late apology
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 04:23:02 PM »
<S> Krusty.   

Now get back in the game man!   A few new toys to play with recently.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 05:10:15 PM »
Some of us have been wondering where you've been, Krusty,

Hope everything is ok for you.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 09:47:50 PM »
accepted.... :salute

Offline Ruah

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 10:54:11 PM »
hop in, there are people to kill and some fools to school (sometimes you are right you know. . .)

:airplane:

Kommando Nowotny
I/JG 77, 2nd Staffel
Mediterranean Maelstrom
HORRIDO