Author Topic: Week of Oct 21-STEPPING ON THE TOE !  (Read 1334 times)

Offline 1azbaer

• Copper Member
Re: Week of Oct 21-STEPPING ON THE TOE !
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2011, 11:04:19 PM »
Just one question,   we can’t retake a captured base? I don’t see any where it is mention that we can’t? Cause it seem the base was being reset in a matter of minutes.

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2011, 11:08:16 PM »
Had fun in there tonight. Great fights and good group of people on both sides.

Well matched plane set, although in the right hands the 109G2 rocks! (just wish they were my hands).

I will repeat!

cheers,
RTR
The Damned

Offline Nr_RaVeN

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2011, 08:14:28 AM »
Just one question,   we can’t retake a captured base? I don’t see any where it is mention that we can’t? Cause it seem the base was being reset in a matter of minutes.
The only thing that resets in a matter of minutes are the hangers they will reset in 15-20 minutes

Yes bases can be captured, and retaken for sure. That's the idea, side with most bases at the end of the set up wins :aok The idea is for the allies to invade Italy and Axis to defend it..if they can.. :D

Player-"Dude"... Is this your question??? If so please check this out > it's the explanation 0f how to capture bases> http://www.hitechcreations.com/Help-Section/Flight-Sim-Information/aces-high-help-gameplay.html#up

The short version> Again the only thing that resets in a matter of minutes are the hangers they will reset in 15-20 minutes the town needs to be taken down before the base can be captured not just the hangers ext.

Had fun in there tonight. Great fights and good group of people on both sides.

Well matched plane set, although in the right hands the 109G2 rocks! (just wish they were my hands).

I will repeat!

cheers,
RTR

Thanks RTR it was good to see you in there! Was a blast, thanks to you and all the guys and squads, that are joining in on this one.  Jolly Rogers gave a heck of a CV defence over the coast .

Remember aircraft are available at Vehicle bases for both sides

THE CURRENT SITUATION

NEWS FLASH: The Allied invasion is being held back By Axis Forces

last night resulted in a stalemate as the Axis have held back the Allies over the water.
Making it impossible for them to capture any bases.. But the Allies did manage to keep there carrier alive

Allies can not gain a substantial foot hold in Italy. In spite of their strategic positions off carriers and established land bases...

Available aircraft: At northern bases(V60 north)

Spit IX,P51B,P38G,P47D11,Gvs and bombers split between V60 and C106 and any captred axis bases north of V60. Against 109G6,109G2,109F4,Fw190A5 C205 and Gv at axis bases A63,A64,V62

Available aircraft: At Southern bases(A56 South)

P40F, P40E,P47D11,P39D,P38G,FM2,Hurri_1,Gv's and bombers. Against  C202,FW190A5,109E and Gv's @ Bases A57 south  

To win Allies will need to capture remaining Axis bases south and north capturing knight bases A57,A56,A63,A64,V62

If a country captures a base it will be populated with their country's appropriate aircraft automatically

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:14:05 AM by Nr_RaVeN »
Life is short. PLAY HARD...

"Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy."
Saadi

Offline Seadog36

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2011, 06:05:09 PM »
White flagged a town this afternoon, but the guns came up within 3 mins. How are you going to achieve any strategic :old: :old: objectives if you can't get troops out before guns come up?  :old:

Offline Nr_RaVeN

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2011, 06:17:37 PM »
Guns are set at only 20 min during off hours and town down for 45 min..  The arena was re- set today perhaps something changed ill take a peek..

Thanks for the heads up.. :aok

Saadi

Offline Seadog36

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2011, 04:06:59 PM »
I timed them at 3 mins, may have been another reset for that last update~

Offline bc21

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2011, 06:35:54 PM »
A-56 town ack reups after 2-3 min. A-63 town ack stays down fo at least 10.

Offline Nr_RaVeN

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2011, 08:09:09 PM »
A56 has a bug all others work fine something in the terrain  Think that town need to go to sleep.

Saadi