Author Topic: VF-17's 2011 recruiting thread  (Read 4222 times)

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
Re: VF-17's 2011 recruiting thread
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2011, 12:49:15 PM »
Recruiting on hold till we get the bunk situation organized, and everybody figures out who's toothbrush is who's  :headscratch:

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline PuppetZ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2011, 01:42:46 PM »
Eeeeewwww! Cant I just get a new one and be done with it   :D
LCDR. Frank 'PuppetZ' Perreault, Squadron intelligence officer

VF-17 Jolly Rogers
'Kids, you tried and failed miserably. The lesson is : never try'

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2011, 05:02:47 PM »
Mine is definitely the pink one.

Well... one of the pink ones.

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2011, 06:12:31 PM »
I stole something from the RAF. The Kommodore of JG-11 just won't let me keep it not even for a pet. I notice BC is rarely in a Corsair anymore. I decided this would be the perfect gift for him. I dropped it off at Chance Vought plant before it was flown out to you guys. Maybe now BC can somewhat blend in with the rest of you.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline branch37

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 Jolly Rogers
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2011, 08:49:01 PM »
LMAO he needs all the help he can get  :lol

CMDR Branch37
VF-17 Jolly Rogers  C.O.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2011, 09:41:58 PM »
Recruiting on hold till we get the bunk situation organized, and everybody figures out who's toothbrush is who's  :headscratch:

BigRat

I heard you guys have some epic pillow fights:

"Where are your hands?"
         "Between two pillows."
"Those aren't pillows!"

Another thing I heard is that BigRat is very mean and makes you guys fly funny looking planes.   :D
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2011, 06:44:34 PM »
I heard you guys have some epic pillow fights:

"Where are your hands?"
         "Between two pillows."
"Those aren't pillows!"

Another thing I heard is that BigRat is very mean and makes you guys fly funny looking planes.   :D

We do have some Epic pillow fights, but we are just spectating, see pillow fight rules below :D

Rules of Pillow Fighting:
 1. Pillow Fighting is for females only.
 2. Pillow Fights should take place indoors, preferrably a bedroom.
 3. Proper Pillow Fighting attire is lingerie or pajamas of some type. Bikinis are also acceptable.
 4. No one should ever swing hard enough to injury anyone else during a pillow fight.
 5. No hard foam pillows. All pillows used should be soft and filled with feathers.
 6. The pillow fight ends when all of the girls are hot and need to take a shower to cool off.
 7. There are no losers in a pillow fight. Everyone wins!

Pillow Fighting FAQ:

If you stumble upon girls in the middle of a pillow fight, what should you do?
 Pull up a chair and watch. And drink a beer if you’ve got one.

What happens if someone is injured in a pillow fight?
 First, no one should ever get injured because the point of a pillow fight is to look sexy, not injure anyone. But if a mishap does occur, then the fight should stop. All girls present should massage and/or tenderly kiss the injured girl until she is back to health. Sometimes a quick dip in the hot tub will soothe a pillow fight injury.

Should you pillow fight in the nude?
 There is a common misconception that naked pillow fighting is appropriate. But that’s incorrect – girls involved in pillow fights should always be clothed. There is a lot of jerky movement going on during a pillow fight. And that may cause some less than flattering images if someone were nude. Although, after the pillow fight ends it is okay if the girls involved want to get naked and/or make out.

Is there an age limit on pillow fight contestants?
 Yes, the recommended ages for pillow fighting are 18 to 25. It is occassionally acceptable for someone older to participate, but only those that are in the peak of physical condition for their age range. There is no MILF or Cougar Pillow Fighting. Those older ladies need to keep it classy.

What is the proper type of pillow to use in a pillow fight?
 The recommended pillow for a pillow fight is the classic, large, white feather pillow.

"Another thing I heard is that BigRat is very mean and makes you guys fly funny looking planes.   :D"  This is a correct statement except you missed one word, should have said:  "Another thing I heard is that BigRat is very mean and makes you guys fly funny looking planes correctly" :aok

Don't worry potential applicants, I know the pillow fights are just another great reason to Join VF-17, but you just have to be patient.

BigRat
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline branch37

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 Jolly Rogers
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2011, 11:50:24 PM »
Says the guy with the Luftwaffe in his sig  :rolleyes:

CMDR Branch37
VF-17 Jolly Rogers  C.O.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2011, 07:18:05 AM »
We do have some Epic pillow fights, but we are just spectating, see pillow fight rules below :D

(Image removed from quote.)

Rules of Pillow Fighting:
 1. Pillow Fighting is for females only.
 2. Pillow Fights should take place indoors, preferrably a bedroom.
 3. Proper Pillow Fighting attire is lingerie or pajamas of some type. Bikinis are also acceptable.
 4. No one should ever swing hard enough to injury anyone else during a pillow fight.
 5. No hard foam pillows. All pillows used should be soft and filled with feathers.
 6. The pillow fight ends when all of the girls are hot and need to take a shower to cool off.
 7. There are no losers in a pillow fight. Everyone wins!

Pillow Fighting FAQ:

If you stumble upon girls in the middle of a pillow fight, what should you do?
 Pull up a chair and watch. And drink a beer if you’ve got one.

What happens if someone is injured in a pillow fight?
 First, no one should ever get injured because the point of a pillow fight is to look sexy, not injure anyone. But if a mishap does occur, then the fight should stop. All girls present should massage and/or tenderly kiss the injured girl until she is back to health. Sometimes a quick dip in the hot tub will soothe a pillow fight injury.

Should you pillow fight in the nude?
 There is a common misconception that naked pillow fighting is appropriate. But that’s incorrect – girls involved in pillow fights should always be clothed. There is a lot of jerky movement going on during a pillow fight. And that may cause some less than flattering images if someone were nude. Although, after the pillow fight ends it is okay if the girls involved want to get naked and/or make out.

Is there an age limit on pillow fight contestants?
 Yes, the recommended ages for pillow fighting are 18 to 25. It is occassionally acceptable for someone older to participate, but only those that are in the peak of physical condition for their age range. There is no MILF or Cougar Pillow Fighting. Those older ladies need to keep it classy.

What is the proper type of pillow to use in a pillow fight?
 The recommended pillow for a pillow fight is the classic, large, white feather pillow.

"Another thing I heard is that BigRat is very mean and makes you guys fly funny looking planes.   :D"  This is a correct statement except you missed one word, should have said:  "Another thing I heard is that BigRat is very mean and makes you guys fly funny looking planes correctly" :aok

Don't worry potential applicants, I know the pillow fights are just another great reason to Join VF-17, but you just have to be patient.

BigRat

BigRat, your squad sounds even better than I thought!  :O   If I wasn't already an indentured servant in The Muffintops, I would be there rooting on the lovely pillow fighting pulchritude.  :x
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2011, 05:53:48 PM »
Says the guy with the Luftwaffe in his sig  :rolleyes:

Sorry Boss, That'll change back after the scenario is over, notice it is number 17 however :D

BigRat

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2011, 12:15:13 AM »
How is the new squad coming?
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2011, 12:35:42 AM »
Had a hiccup with the laundry last week. One of the new guys (okay it was me  :o) accidentally washed BC's clothes with everyone else's. Needless to say now everyone's uniforms smell like rotten ostrich eggs, goat innards, and sheep feces. None of us knows how he gets this livestock onto the ship or where he keeps it, but evidently this is why we're supposed to throw all his laundry in a net and tow it for a few days, dumping 20 gallons of Simple Green off the stern between sorties.

As a punishment someone suggested that I get stuck with laundry duty for the next 3 weeks, but everyone else unanimously screamed, "HELL NO!"  :furious

With enough Febreze I only gag when I breath through my nose.  :aok

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2011, 07:31:20 PM »
I decided to go out and buy new flight gear just to get that livestock smell out.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2011, 05:35:04 PM »
How is the new squad coming?

I'm confused :headscratch:

BigRat

Offline thundabooge

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2011, 10:43:35 AM »
 :cheers: :cheers:Happy New Years Pie-Rats!!! :salute :salute
LT ThundaJB  VF-17 Jolly Rogers  Currently on R&R in Australia

You called down the Thunda, well now you've got it! You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?... HELL'S COMING WITH ME!!!