Author Topic: JG54 Looking for FSO pilots  (Read 585 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
JG54 Looking for FSO pilots
« on: December 07, 2011, 08:40:57 AM »
interested in flying FSO? drop me a line. we're open to new guys of any experience level. its all about having fun. there's plenty of that to go around. PM me or catch me in the AVA after 9pm EST.

game name--jaeger1

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
Re: JG54 Looking for FSO pilots
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 09:31:03 AM »
Jaeger1 is a good guy, and many of us think FSO is the best thing going in this game.  So if your interested in trying FSO, this is your shot :aok

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline tmetal

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 04:08:44 PM »
Well at least you didn't offer any of our sheep to the new sticks; then again that might bring more of a crowd.....hmmmmmmm  :headscratch:
The real problem is anyone should feel like they can come to this forum and make a wish without being treated in a derogatory manner.  The only discussion should be centered around whether it would work, or how it would work and so on always in a respectful manner.

-Skuzzy 5/18/17

Offline sabot

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 12:45:57 PM »
im kinda lookin for a german squad :airplane:

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 01:29:29 PM »
german timezone or german in general? im the only german on the squad, but we fly EST, PST and CST. if you want to fly with us in the FSO, we're happy to have you.

Offline tmetal

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 02:32:52 PM »
german timezone or german in general? im the only german on the squad, but we fly EST, PST and CST. if you want to fly with us in the FSO, we're happy to have you.

Lies!! I'm a little more than half german bloodline. Maybe that is why Jaeger is so easy to get along with.
The real problem is anyone should feel like they can come to this forum and make a wish without being treated in a derogatory manner.  The only discussion should be centered around whether it would work, or how it would work and so on always in a respectful manner.

-Skuzzy 5/18/17