Author Topic: New Tower Animation  (Read 494 times)

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
New Tower Animation
« on: October 31, 2011, 07:10:19 PM »
Instead of just being sent to the tower, it'd be kinda' cool to show our death.  Maybe one for water or land crashes, and of course getting blown out of the sky.
This has been wished for before, just supporting an earlier wish.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
Re: New Tower Animation
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 07:36:08 PM »
Getting to stick around as a ghostly observer for 3 to 5 seconds? I would like that!

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 07:41:44 PM »
+1

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 10:12:46 PM »
So your going to watch your @s$ go though your head when you explode?  
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 10:20:10 PM »
So your going to watch your @s$ go though your head when you explode?  

If HTC add this, I sure will.   :lol
Don't be such a bitter person, it's all good.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 10:40:07 PM »
I personally would like to be able to do this. One of the things I liked about IL-2. (yes I know when you pilot was killed it would all go black, but you could watch in external mode.

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 11:20:17 PM »
If HTC add this, I sure will.   :lol

:rofl
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 12:57:20 AM »
Well, make sure they can still "End Sortie" so they don't have to wait and/or have an option to disable it in the options menu.  More often than not, I'd watch my plane spiral to the ground but there will be times when I want to get back in the air quickly and don't wish to see my plane spiral ten thousand feet to the ground. :aok
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 01:04:07 AM »
All they need is a short audio clip, that you could change in sound files.  The original file being a last second rememberance of your flight officer's voice chewing you out for not following his instructions.

Just need a typically humorous and sobering Sgt. Bilko's rendition of what Machfly just said, "Pull that stunt in REAL combat son, and the last thing you will see is your head going through your @zz on its way to EXPLODE!" then tower (okay you can add a little fairy dust to explain how you teleported there).

Enough visuals will occur in your brain  :rofl  no need for HTC to add the extra graphics.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2011, 01:07:46 AM »
All they need is a short audio clip, that you could change in sound files.  The original file being a last second rememberance of your flight officer's voice chewing you out for not following his instructions.

Just need a typically humorous and sobering Sgt. Bilko's rendition of what Machfly just said, "Pull that stunt in REAL combat son, and the last thing you will see is your head going through your @zz on its way to EXPLODE!" then tower (okay you can add a little fairy dust to explain how you teleported there).

Enough visuals will occur in your brain  :rofl  no need for HTC to add the extra graphics.
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 02:07:30 AM »
Don't be such a bitter person, it's all good.

BTW I did not say "-1".   ;)
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2011, 02:08:16 AM »

Lt. Col. William R. Dunn