Author Topic: Teh Hordez  (Read 45377 times)

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
Re: Teh Hordez
« Reply #345 on: November 28, 2011, 04:42:26 PM »
WOW!  :uhoh       just, WOW :(
I HOPE this is your EffedUp attitude in this GAME only, and not life in general....but Id give odds against that.
Prime example of why we should take after Isreal and force everyone to do atleast 2-3years in the military.
 :old:  :neener:    elfy

The main reason I said that was because Change said basically we should ask permission to sink a CV. It is my attitude in life also, I don't care what people think of me. If you wanna judge me for a 1 minute meeting then that is up to you, but the people who know me, know I would bend over backwards to help a fellow AHer out no matter the cost to me. But I feel it is ridiculous that we have to ask to sink a CV to bust up a horde attack on a base.

BTW I did serve in the USMC for 4.5 years.
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #346 on: November 28, 2011, 04:42:30 PM »
So, how many more pages until someone points out the differences and difficulties (or as others would classify them - mental deficiencies) facing one player determined/assigned to destroy a single moving CV (8500 lbs, yes?) and a single player determined/assigned to destroy 2-4 stationary ordnance bunkers (like 100lbs/strafable, right?)?

Given that situation and two random players on a mission, ontop of taking into account this now almost 24-page thread, and we can assume that one of the two players involved here has been waiting around at the short bus stop a lot longer than the other.

Edit: correction, page 24 - ding.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 04:44:37 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #347 on: November 28, 2011, 04:45:39 PM »
So, how many more pages until someone points out the difficulties (or as others would classify them - mental deficiencies) facing one player determined/assigned to destroy a single moving CV (8500 lbs, yes?) and a single player determined/assigned to destroy 2-4 stationary ordnance bunkers (like 100lbs/strafable, right?)?

Given that situation and two random players on a mission, ontop of taking into account this now almost 24-page thread, and we can assume that one of the two players involved here has been waiting around at the short bus stop a lot longer than the other.

Given that the difficulty you have brought up has already been mentioned and addressed and you missed it tells me that there's another short-bus rider waiting to lick windows once he boards said bus....just sayin

EDIT: DING
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #348 on: November 28, 2011, 04:48:26 PM »
To sink a CV or not... Both arguements are as valid as each other, under the anything goes MA rules.

You guys are going around in circles.

True....sadly, very true

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #349 on: November 28, 2011, 04:51:38 PM »
...but ruining a good fight just because you CAN?

I'll grant you that point wholeheartedly, I agree that aggressively ruining peoples' fun sucks.  Other than the occasional glaring example though, how often does that actually happen?

The problem is there's no overarching unity among the people on a country, and there never will be.  You've got everything from guys that want to horde up and roll bases unopposed to guys who want to furball endlessly to guys who want to up buffs alone, climb to alt, fly over something and blow it up, to guys who want to 'furball' endlessly at TT to gods know what else...

One person's 'ruining a good fight' is another person's 'saving a deacked field with the town almost white flagged.'  IE-  The guy dropping the bombs might think he's saving the base.  In reality, he might actually BE saving the base.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #350 on: November 28, 2011, 04:59:50 PM »
I'll grant you that point wholeheartedly, I agree that aggressively ruining peoples' fun sucks.  Other than the occasional glaring example though, how often does that actually happen?

The problem is there's no overarching unity among the people on a country, and there never will be.  You've got everything from guys that want to horde up and roll bases unopposed to guys who want to furball endlessly to guys who want to up buffs alone, climb to alt, fly over something and blow it up, to guys who want to 'furball' endlessly at TT to gods know what else...

One person's 'ruining a good fight' is another person's 'saving a deacked field with the town almost white flagged.'  IE-  The guy dropping the bombs might think he's saving the base.  In reality, he might actually BE saving the base.

Wiley.

True...all true.

It just never hurts to ask I suppose.  I will keep asking for the guys that are enjoying themselves, me included.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #351 on: November 28, 2011, 05:34:20 PM »
True...all true.

It just never hurts to ask I suppose.  I will keep asking for the guys that are enjoying themselves, me included.

Then again this  whole thing  might be  a gigantic troll and we really should  bomb every cv we see especially if  it's a  lit cv with no group around it and no, it don't hurt to ask but don't be surprised if it  does happen.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #352 on: November 28, 2011, 05:38:52 PM »
Then again this  whole thing  might be  a gigantic troll and we really should  bomb every cv we see especially if  it's a  lit cv with no group around it and no, it don't hurt to ask but don't be surprised if it  does happen.

Your commentary was sooo absolutely necessary.  You do have a knack for stating the obvious don't you?  Thanks for the heads up...I will try really, really hard NOT to be surprised, lmao! :rofl :rofl

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #353 on: November 28, 2011, 05:42:08 PM »

All of you should immediately push a finger down the front of your pants, If your finger goes IN then stay and continue posting in this thread. If your finger is blocked by something then get out and shunn the drama  :aok

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline --)SF----

• Copper Member
      • Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #354 on: November 28, 2011, 05:46:08 PM »
All of you should immediately push a finger down the front of your pants, If your finger goes IN then stay and continue posting in this thread. If your finger is blocked by something then get out and shunn the drama  :aok

JUGgler

Now that was funny.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #355 on: November 28, 2011, 05:50:05 PM »

JUGgler

How dare you interrupt my troll thread!  What the hell is wrong with you?  I don't bother you when you are playing romance the sheep?

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #356 on: November 28, 2011, 05:58:13 PM »

JUGgler

I was in an absolute panick when I tried that and my finger went in, then I read the instructions again and it said the "front" of you pants, so I guess I'm ok, 'cept my finger smells bad.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #357 on: November 28, 2011, 05:59:54 PM »
I was in an absolute panick when I tried that and my finger went in, then I read the instructions again and it said the "front" of you pants, so I guess I'm ok, 'cept my finger smells bad.

that's cause you wear your pants backwards, I keep telling you, they're not underwear that you can use 4 days in a row  :uhoh.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #358 on: November 28, 2011, 07:52:13 PM »

JUGgler

lol to funny JUGgler

now a message from our Sponsor

thats right Vagisil.... for an itching that needs a fixin Vagisil
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #359 on: November 28, 2011, 10:31:08 PM »
So basically if you are in a fight with 15 other green guys and 20 red guys because a CV is there it is our responsibility to ask on country " Can I sink the CV or do I leave it alone?" Because I will personally sink the dammed thing regardless. I am here to do what i want, when I want no matter who likes what i do. They do it to us so WTF I will do the same.

Your moving closer to the head of the cartoon line with comments like this! You meant to tell me you can't fly over a battle like this and tell that it is nothing more than a furbal? On top of that you would STILL sink the CV because we know that what you want to do is far more important than what the 40 or so people having a good time are doing.

So, how many more pages until someone points out the differences and difficulties (or as others would classify them - mental deficiencies) facing one player determined/assigned to destroy a single moving CV (8500 lbs, yes?) and a single player determined/assigned to destroy 2-4 stationary ordnance bunkers (like 100lbs/strafable, right?)?

Given that situation and two random players on a mission, on top of taking into account this now almost 24-page thread, and we can assume that one of the two players involved here has been waiting around at the short bus stop a lot longer than the other.

Furballers don't carry bombs, most don't carry that much fuel. Furballs are quick intense fights that unfortunately last shorter and shorter amounts of time these days due to people feeling the need to "help". A furballer isn't going to waste the time to bomb anything, the fight will most likely be over before he gets back anyway, so there really isn't any point.