Author Topic: Teh Hordez  (Read 45138 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Teh Hordez
« Reply #450 on: December 02, 2011, 12:27:52 AM »
i wasnt replying to your original posts, but your lame excuses trying to justify your squaddies misinterpretation or what i said on later posts in this thread.  like i replied in your pm to me   good luck to you and wish you the best  :salute.

semp

That is BS.  It was to the post about the CV.  If you are going to lie, at least make it worthy of laughter...page 17.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #451 on: December 02, 2011, 12:31:00 AM »
If I let go of the CV your going to hide it again...

no sink it when there's a massive furrball, yea thats the ticket, Make sure the decks are full of cheese to for all the whine that will follow.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #452 on: December 02, 2011, 12:33:38 AM »
Can we please get this back on topic?

Does this P38 make me look fat?

"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #453 on: December 02, 2011, 12:38:29 AM »
it won't if you wear Silats red Dress  :O

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #454 on: December 02, 2011, 12:40:23 AM »
no sink it when there's a massive furrball, yea thats the ticket, Make sure the decks are full of cheese to for all the whine that will follow.
No chance, bed-wetting types.You don't frighten us, pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, you and all your silly k-nnnnniggets. I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #455 on: December 02, 2011, 12:47:44 AM »
No chance, bed-wetting types.You don't frighten us, pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, you and all your silly k-nnnnniggets. I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

lol Bunnies  miss ya bud  :cheers:

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #456 on: December 02, 2011, 08:09:56 AM »
wait, your name is Richard? ;)

Huh they finally  censored  that? Well, uplift(LOL!)

« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 08:13:12 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #457 on: December 02, 2011, 09:20:59 AM »
Can we please get this back on topic?

Does this P38 make me look fat?

No, your face does.

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #458 on: December 02, 2011, 01:31:27 PM »
For 2 hours this morning, 98% of the Bishops online horded one Knight field, lead by the vD's, while the other 2% were left to try and defend the rest of the map alone. We lost 4 (1 large, 2 medium and 1 V)bases in that time, and gained one small field.

Time to find a new chess piece for me. Giving Knights a go for a few weeks. <S> Bish, the last 10 years have been, interesting.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #459 on: December 02, 2011, 01:44:27 PM »
For 2 hours this morning, 98% of the Bishops online horded one Knight field, lead by the vD's, while the other 2% were left to try and defend the rest of the map alone. We lost 4 (1 large, 2 medium and 1 V)bases in that time, and gained one small field.

Time to find a new chess piece for me. Giving Knights a go for a few weeks. <S> Bish, the last 10 years have been, interesting.
The Knights really have they're watermelon together here lately I think. Certainly more so then a couple of years ago due to a couple bigger, more experienced squads moving from the other countries. There's some real good guys over there. But don't forget to give us Rooks a try either. We're kind of ragtag and don't have any of the real big squads, which I think you'd like better. :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #460 on: December 02, 2011, 01:47:43 PM »
The knights arent any better. Ever seen a Jayro "strike team" mission? Maybe a series of them?
I been on both sides, not for long, but i seen them all. There is really no difference between the chess pieces.
AoM
City of ice

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #461 on: December 02, 2011, 01:53:18 PM »

all sides are the same :aok

chess piece loyalty is silly IMO... I don't care if someone is chess piece loyal...but boy do they hate sideswitching spies  :rofl

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #462 on: December 02, 2011, 01:57:21 PM »

TRA1T0R!!!

Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #463 on: December 02, 2011, 02:05:34 PM »
all sides are the same :aok

chess piece loyalty is silly IMO... I don't care if someone is chess piece loyal...but boy do they hate sideswitching spies  :rofl
Well in SOME cases it's silly. But in my case, I can rarely fly with a squadie as we're never on at the same time. The last time I switched sides, I couldn't get to rooks for another 7 hour :rolleyes:. He was long gone by then.

Great post Whopper  :aok
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 02:16:13 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #464 on: December 02, 2011, 02:12:56 PM »
here is a bit of ridiculousness...bagged 4 before they dragged me down. :rofl