Author Topic: Teh Hordez  (Read 45588 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Teh Hordez
« Reply #270 on: November 28, 2011, 07:13:31 AM »
there you go now you are feeling superior to others and you get to call everybody stupid, you will fit right in.  fact is everybody pays the same 15 bucks and you cannot tell people what to do.  if somebody wants to bomb whichever base they want, well they pay for the right to do it. 

semp

I didn't tell anyone to do anything.  I asked to leave the carrier up...someone said no.  I laughed.  It affected about 18 guys that were enjoying a fight.  It wasn't one guy, wanting one thing.  I just happened to be the only guy that asked to leave it up.  That's it.  How is that feeling superior to others?  I call people stupid that act stupid...if that fits, wear it but as you lose your mind on these boards, don't make things up to put a gloss on that ridiculousness...its not that shiny.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #271 on: November 28, 2011, 07:54:19 AM »
I like shiny things...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #272 on: November 28, 2011, 08:32:01 AM »
Killing a fight that affects about 20 players is significantly different than reporting someone for offensive crap on 200 which only affects 1. YOU need to learn the difference.  It doesn't have a thing to do with a thicker skin...It has to do with affecting 1 person, in the report, or affecting 20 in the fight.  Its not my fault that you aren't smart enough to know the difference in the two.  The comparisons are not even close.  You wanna jump on someone's bandwagon, fine but don't expect finery when you make yourself look stupid.  Why don't you think about that.  Just not very smart...loyal, I'll give ya that but not smart.

I wasn't comparing the  2 and,  why take that route? Once again you need  thicker skin. I merely said you were a hypocrite.  Go back  read what I posted, I'll draw a picture in crayon if you need. Something you can  easiy  understand.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:22:59 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #273 on: November 28, 2011, 08:37:08 AM »
Its  called a  hypocrite Semp, how many times  did he  ask the squad  to report someone  for  using a dirty word on 200 in a discussion with him, then 10 minutes latter you see Changeup  doing the  exact same thing? Now  as to  sinking a  cv that  is the only fight around yeah  that puts  a damper on things, but I'm pretty sure there are more bases  that  can  be  fought over  SOMEWHERE  on  a map, might have to look real hard to find em tho  since they  usually aren't  indicated in bright  letters  and  numbers.
 Reading and  coprehension, Changeup its  good for you. No where in this  do I compare your hypocicy and   sinking the cv's to end a  fight. I just merely express the  fact you are one of those drama  queens that  likes to play victim. I merely give insight to  your  personality and  the  fact that  ANYTHING you say  should  be  taken with less than a grain of  ssalt  as you  are a  complete  200 fairy

I am waiting for the  Oh-so-predictible  Changeup "you dumb, me  smart" response that  has  no bearing whatsoever to what I have posted, that Semp likes to point out.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 08:50:58 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #274 on: November 28, 2011, 08:55:14 AM »
Is everyone's spell-check broken , or just his?    

I wasn't comparing the  2 and  why take that route oce again you need  thinker skin. I merely said you were a hypricrite once again  read what I posted Ill draw a picture in crayon if you need. Something you cna  easiy  understand.

Proofreading posts, especially posts made hastily, or in anger, is always a good idea.  It also makes them easier to understand without any use of crayon.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #275 on: November 28, 2011, 08:57:14 AM »
If enemy GV are just hanging around the spawn, I don't feel the need to bomb them.

If they attack on of our bases, then they get whatever I can hit them with whether bombs, rockets, cannon, manned ack, or a tank round.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #276 on: November 28, 2011, 09:20:55 AM »
Is everyone's spell-check broken , or just his?    

Proofreading posts, especially posts made hastily, or in anger, is always a good idea.  It also makes them easier to understand without any use of crayon.
what's a  spell check? I go back spell gud maybe add an apostrophe and  a comma or  2....ok fixed. Was originally posted pre-coffee.

My good  drawin' crayons  are at home next to my helmet BTW.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:33:07 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #277 on: November 28, 2011, 09:36:58 AM »
 Reading and  coprehension, Changeup its  good for you. No where in this  do I compare your hypocicy and   sinking the cv's to end a  fight. I just merely express the  fact you are one of those drama  queens that  likes to play victim. I merely give insight to  your  personality and  the  fact that  ANYTHING you say  should  be  taken with less than a grain of  ssalt  as you  are a  complete  200 fairy

I am waiting for the  Oh-so-predictible  Changeup "you dumb, me  smart" response that  has  no bearing whatsoever to what I have posted, that Semp likes to point out.

And once again you have created drama where there isnt any to make yourself look sharper than you actually are.   I have no drama in this.  I was merely stating facts.  I will say it again only this time with more detail so you have a much more difficult time moving the story line around to suit your needs.

CV off a base that was only under threat of fighters...had been going on for an hour and a half (ask Agent360, Krup, Floatsup, Beavis) and several folks left it up because the base was not threatened.  In fact, Floats upped a giant mission from the base and was wasn't under any threat during his groups lift.  I asked to leave the CV up, Agent asked and a couple of others asked to leave it...the answer from Waystin was no.  Simple as that.  My contention is and why it isn't hypocrisy as you ridiculously claim is for the reasons below:

1.  Base was under no threat.  I have asked for CVs to be sunk when the base is going down.  Two completely different situations.   Please explain how you see this as hypocrisy.  Choose carefully.  One is to let 15 or 20 people keep fighting and having fun and the other is to save a base from being taken when it's being so overwhelmed players can't even get off the runway to defend it. 

Try hard to stick with the initial argument...try real hard not to bring other situations that arent relevant, like reporting people etc etc.   let's get this hypocrisy claim out of the way and then we can move on to your other reindeer games.

I have stated all of this already so if someone is having difficulty with reading comprehension, you need look no further than yourself.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #278 on: November 28, 2011, 09:52:06 AM »
This is exactly like little children squabbling, and we get at least one argument like it each week  :bhead truly pathetic, especially when you consider the 'Age of players' thread that was posted

HTC should just remove the CVs from the game. That's what parents are usually forced to do when kids can't play nicely and fairly with their toys.
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #279 on: November 28, 2011, 10:07:00 AM »
This is exactly like little children squabbling, and we get at least one argument like it each week  :bhead truly pathetic, especially when you consider the 'Age of players' thread that was posted

HTC should just remove the CVs from the game. That's what parents are usually forced to do when kids can't play nicely and fairly with their toys.

Lmao...trolling just isn't what it used to be.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #280 on: November 28, 2011, 10:15:55 AM »
And once again you have created drama where there isnt any to make yourself look sharper than you actually are.   I have no drama in this.  I was merely stating facts.  I will say it again only this time with more detail so you have a much more difficult time moving the story line around to suit your needs.

CV off a base that was only under threat of fighters...had been going on for an hour and a half (ask Agent360, Krup, Floatsup, Beavis) and several folks left it up because the base was not threatened.  In fact, Floats upped a giant mission from the base and was wasn't under any threat during his groups lift.  I asked to leave the CV up, Agent asked and a couple of others asked to leave it...the answer from Waystin was no.  Simple as that.  My contention is and why it isn't hypocrisy as you ridiculously claim is for the reasons below:

1.  Base was under no threat.  I have asked for CVs to be sunk when the base is going down.  Two completely different situations.   Please explain how you see this as hypocrisy.  Choose carefully.  One is to let 15 or 20 people keep fighting and having fun and the other is to save a base from being taken when it's being so overwhelmed players can't even get off the runway to defend it.  

Try hard to stick with the initial argument...try real hard not to bring other situations that arent relevant, like reporting people etc etc.   let's get this hypocrisy claim out of the way and then we can move on to your other reindeer games.

I have stated all of this already so if someone is having difficulty with reading comprehension, you need look no further than yourself.

Changeup actually read what others post at all? The  hypocracy statement has nothing to do with the  CV at all, It was an example of  a  hypocritical act you  on several occasions  engaged in, as  an example to take things you say with caution as you seem to remember "facts" as you see fit. Maybe I expressed that poorly but that is  your personality type.

I then went on to say that sinking a cv does  put  a damper on things(I  agreed with you) but you could  always  go move  the  fight  to  other feilds that are  actually pretty easy to find. Yes  having a  fight ended by bomber sucks, but  it is  not hard at all to find  2 base close to each other to  restart  that fight.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 10:36:07 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #281 on: November 28, 2011, 10:16:51 AM »
dbl post
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #282 on: November 28, 2011, 10:34:14 AM »
Changeup the  hypocracy statement has nothing to do with the  CV at all, It was an example of  a  hypocritical act you  on sevceral occasions  engaged in. Maybe I should have made 2 different posts what ever. I then went on to say that sinking a cv does  put  a damper on things(in a  way I  agreed with you, but you like to play victim so you took it as an attack on you) and you could  always  go move  the  fight  to  other feilds that are  actually pretty easy to find.

I understand that and have explained it but I'd like examples of my hypocrisy.  You may feel free to PM me or put it here it doesn't matter to me which.  I am a lot of things but a hypocrit isn't remotely one of them.

If you are saying I'm a hypocrit because I asked you guys to report someone that was being foul on 200 and then I turn around and become foul, I would strongly consider you look at the text buffer with less creativity.   Calling harmless names to incite someone to turn and fight (trolling them) or calling out a picker, vulcher, or camper is part of the game.  The two occasions I've asked for a report was vile and as reprehensible filth I have seen on 200.  In fact, it was lost4224 and he was out of control with his filth.  Those two situations couldn't remotely be contrasted for an accusation of hypocrisy.

Your first post was to correct Semp in defining me as a hypocrit so you DID initially use the CV as an example of my alleged hypocrisy...saying you didnt is a lie.  You used his example of me asking for a CV sinking vs leaving it up for the fight and then you tried to use the reporting issue to further your case which was another measured-and-left-wanting example. 

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #283 on: November 28, 2011, 10:45:56 AM »
I understand that and have explained it but I'd like examples of my hypocrisy.  You may feel free to PM me or put it here it doesn't matter to me which.  I am a lot of things but a hypocrit isn't remotely one of them.

If you are saying I'm a hypocrit because I asked you guys to report someone that was being foul on 200 and then I turn around and become foul, I would strongly consider you look at the text buffer with less creativity.   Calling harmless names to incite someone to turn and fight (trolling them) or calling out a picker, vulcher, or camper is part of the game.  The two occasions I've asked for a report was vile and as reprehensible filth I have seen on 200.  In fact, it was lost4224 and he was out of control with his filth.  Those two situations couldn't remotely be contrasted for an accusation of hypocrisy.

Your first post was to correct Semp in defining me as a hypocrit so you DID initially use the CV as an example of my alleged hypocrisy...saying you didnt is a lie.  You used his example of me asking for a CV sinking vs leaving it up for the fight and then you tried to use the reporting issue to further your case which was another measured-and-left-wanting example.  

I fixed that quoted text  to  state  what I feel rigth now, also  once again  go back and  read  the post I origianally made. Its  say "AS TO  SINKING A CV THAT IS THE ONLY FIGHT AROUND PUTS  A DAMPER ON THINGS" not  once  in that Original post I made is you  calling for a  cv to be  sunk.  Me reminding Semp that you are a hypocrite  is a  way for me to  tell him you are not worth the time  and  will totaly misconstrue, twist and  state facts that  have  absolutely no bearing and  on most cases you are remembering the facts  wrong as you  are trying to do now.  I gave  an  example of you  being a hypocrite and  you basically said  that I was being creative  with the text buffer,  that doesnt really leave much  room to reply except for maybe something along the lines of maybe you  should remember your creativity on the  text buffer and I have infact  seen you get filthy on the  200,  and  I remeber  thinking to myself  that I would  never back you in reporting someone  again due to your hypocracy.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 10:54:39 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #284 on: November 28, 2011, 10:48:24 AM »

I fixed that quoted text  to  state  what I feel rigth now, also  once again  go back and  read  the post I origianally made. Its  say "AS TO  SINKING A CV THAT IS THE ONLY FIGHT AROUND PUTS  A DAMPER ON THINGS" not  once  in that Original post I made is you  calling for a  cv to be  sunk.  Me reminding Semp that you are a hypocrite  is a  way for me to  tell him you are not worth the time  and  will totaly misconstrue, twist and  state facts that  have  absolutely no bearing and  on most cases you are remembering them wrong.

If English is your second language, I can completely forgive the errors and will even commend you on your effort.

If not, I weep for the future...