Author Topic: Here We Go Again...  (Read 2583 times)

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Re: Here We Go Again...
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2011, 09:33:07 PM »
Well I see someone finally got some bases in there. Now for something that may surprise you.

You see this thread wasn't something randomly thrown around out of anger. It was a very well thought out process. I've seen in the past how everyone insists on getting a mission together to take it back. I can't get that many people together. But instead of running a failure of a mission I waited. Slash beat me to it, but I was going to say the same thing he did and tell y'all to run a mission. Because so many of you like to stroke your ego and show your supremacy to everyone I knew someone would do it. Low and behold I was right. The bish are back in TT and I didn'tt have to do anything but provoke some ego obsessed people into doing it for me. Looks like I win.

Didn't work out so well this time, did it.  This was your backpeddle..errr..excuse..I mean "Reason" for the complaint 2 days before this thread started on your other epic novel.

Here's an option for you, go create a custom arena and get your 4 friends together and do what ever you want.  That is the only sand box where you are going to determine who plays and how they play.

ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline 2ADoc

• Nickel Member
Re: Here We Go Again...
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2011, 11:10:58 AM »
Not everyone plays the same.  I hate pickers and HOers but they are there, they have their own way of flying.  It is hard to defend against a P-51 alt monkey with a fully loaded Hog while flying over to bomb the Bish, or Nit GVers that are going up against my rook GVers.  But those Pickers are the guys that are defending their GVers against guys like me.
Takeoffs are optional, landings aren't
Vini Vedi Velcro
See Rule 4, 13, 14.