Author Topic: Hey Soren  (Read 1238 times)

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
Re: Hey Soren
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 05:48:11 AM »
.. Only one plane had an angle and firing solution.

ack-ack
:aok

That nails it for 100%, if only one got a gun solution, its never a HO! 

btw. nice PK, straight into the canopy, love it! Those shots save ammonition  :D

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 06:02:10 AM »
nope not a ho by a long shot
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline ap1102

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 06:16:11 AM »
NOT a HO

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2011, 06:19:15 AM »
long time no see xbrit <S>
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Nitrous

• Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2011, 05:53:09 PM »
Prune, you have my deepest and sincere apology for calling your shot a ho. In my Field of view that's what it looked like. Now will you STFU? Like I said before, you must not have much of a life to go and make such a big deal out of such a small statement. Get a life dude!  :old:

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2011, 07:07:04 PM »
Prune, you have my deepest and sincere apology for calling your shot a ho. In my Field of view that's what it looked like. Now will you STFU? Like I said before, you must not have much of a life to go and make such a big deal out of such a small statement. Get a life dude!  :old:
LOL sorry but if you wouldn't have posted this thread was already off the first page so nobody was even looking at it. My last comment in  this thread was 2 days ago and the subject was dropped.

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2011, 07:34:38 PM »
was this a duel ? If so IMO it's "bad form, not a HO mind you but bad DA form!

many of the HO complaints are from this exact example. Maybe soren was "pushing out" to avoid HO or collision and you took the shot, no problem with it although I would have passed this shot up in a duel and most times in the MA.  :rock

If you are prone to take these "front quarter" shots than you should be clear about it to your dueling opponent IMHO! 

That is all   :salute

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2011, 12:21:48 AM »
was this a duel ? If so IMO it's "bad form, not a HO mind you but bad DA form!

many of the HO complaints are from this exact example. Maybe soren was "pushing out" to avoid HO or collision and you took the shot, no problem with it although I would have passed this shot up in a duel and most times in the MA.  :rock

If you are prone to take these "front quarter" shots than you should be clear about it to your dueling opponent IMHO! 

That is all   :salute

JUGgler

It's not bad form in any fight, regardless if it's in the MA or the DA.  It's a legitimate angle, there is no head on aspect at all and quit trying to portray it as anything other than a legitimate kill.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2011, 01:13:13 AM »
It's not bad form in any fight, regardless if it's in the MA or the DA.  It's a legitimate angle, there is no head on aspect at all and quit trying to portray it as anything other than a legitimate kill.

ack-ack

Hmm, for a moment I thought I was giving "MY" opinion, I must have not. Let me give it a bit more thought...No I'm quite sure that is my opinion. Not trying to portray anything, but as everyone else here I merely gave my opinion, although mine is the only one that differs from the herd  :aok

JUGgler
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 01:16:55 AM by JUGgler »
Army of Muppets