Author Topic: I heard that..  (Read 38172 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: I heard that..
« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2011, 07:00:30 PM »
So "surviving" a 1v1 is not a matter of winning or losing, but a matter of having a chance to win, or in other words, a measure of the length of the fight?   Interesting definition.  Do you think if I bare knuckle fought an adult black bear and it took her 15 minutes to kill me, I "survived" the fight because I put up an honorable fight?

nope it's my own understanding of my own skill and the skill of others. and there is some guys out there who I fully know I will never reach such skill as to kill/beat them/or not survive (including any other words i may have missed, just to cya, never know which obscure word the muppet dictionary may have, and god forbid i may have omitted)  them on a 1v1 at least some of the time even by chance.  please notice that i never mention time nor space continuum. dont add words to what i said.

as to how you would wrestle an adult female brown bear in the woods naked, well I am not into bare wrestling , i know you are, since you mentioned it you were fighting "bare knuckle" , but I kindda hope you would put an honorable fight and bring your own condoms.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2011, 07:08:31 PM »
Maybe, but hard to speculate without semp explaining the difference.  He says he was just joking now anyways.  Of course, saying you were joking after the fact is like pooping your pants at work and everyone smelling it and knowing what foulness you just did, and then you saying, 'guys I was just joking, I mean, I really did poop my pants but it was a joke pants poop.'

oh here's the other screenie grizz.  i know you guys are smart enought to even understand sarcasm.  and by the way.  it was still irishone who said it.

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2011, 07:39:53 PM »
what really cracks (i mean that as in i think it's funny, just in case)  me up about this whole thing, is that it was a misunderstanding by irishone and bunnies about what i said which ended on this other thread when i explained to them what i mean.

fair enough  :salute

you can read the thread and understand it all.  that it was about nothing, just a simple misunderstanding by bunnies and irishone, not a big deal.  where bunnies acknowledged  and accepted my salute.   but I thought bunnies statement  was funny as hell, meant nothing by it and added it to my signature.  it was just a joke not as a you are wrong/i am right  thing, but more as I think it's funny as hell.

but grizz being a muppet couldnt let it go.  had to post this thread and try to make it into something else. but of course being a muppet means never being wrong or misunderstood, it has to go on an on trying to find or include things that were never said or even implied by me.

and this thread will go on as muppets being muppets will always try to make something out of nothing specially when they are wrong.

grizz i respect you, not based on your postings in the bb as it only shows that you are a dick and a bully not for just trying to imply something I never said when you know that english is not my first language  but for continuing even when you already know all the facts and still insisting that muppets cannot be wrong at all.

why i never mentioned more names including more muppets is because when you post something on 200 you dont have time to sit and think about it for minutes, there's only a few seconds before you have to press enter.

so  :salute and have a nice evening.

semp

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2011, 08:23:30 PM »
oh here's the other screenie grizz.  i know you guys are smart enought to even understand sarcasm.  and by the way.  it was still irishone who said it.

(Image removed from quote.)

semp

I didn't hear about sarcasm till page 10 here.  The first 9 pages it was the language barrier.  Change your story much?  See wuh ha-ha-happened wuz....

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2011, 11:13:40 PM »
I didn't hear about sarcasm till page 10 here.  The first 9 pages it was the language barrier.  Change your story much?  See wuh ha-ha-happened wuz....

well then perhaps before you accuse somebody else based on information from your own squaddies, perhaps you should find out if they are misleading you.  arent you a high ranking Muppet based on seniority?  and since they lied to you well bring it up with them.  wasnt my fault since i am not the one who gave you wrong information.   and i didnt change my story.  but you being a muppet you sure did  many times.

semp

« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 11:24:24 PM by guncrasher »

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2011, 11:18:31 PM »
are we being trolled?
SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2011, 11:27:29 PM »
are we being trolled?

Clearly.  Pigs, you guys need to play fight amongst yourselves more often, like wolves in the wild, so your skills are sharpened when you engage in battle and wit in these types of threads.  It was an obvious troll the entire time.  Everyone knew it but the lot of ya.  The advanced tactic would have been to reverse the troll on me and accuse me of only caring because I was jealous that I was not on semp's list and that my squaddie agent360 is better than me.  Clearly that was the perfect rebuttal.  Clearly.  Then AKAK and Bronk would have piled on with the zings on me and my troll would have been reversed and defeated.  I would have slunked back beneath my bridge in shame.  Instead you guys all joined together to break every rule in the "Don't Be The Victim of an Obvious Troll" Book For Kids.  Next time I will refrain from engaging such easy prey, because honestly, I have felt pity for the last few pages and that is not something I want to feel when I am winning.

Offline 4Prop

• Nickel Member
« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2011, 11:36:17 PM »
Clearly.  Pigs, you guys need to play fight amongst yourselves more often, like wolves in the wild, so your skills are sharpened when you engage in battle and wit in these types of threads.  It was an obvious troll the entire time.  Everyone knew it but the lot of ya.  The advanced tactic would have been to reverse the troll on me and accuse me of only caring because I was jealous that I was not on semp's list and that my squaddie agent360 is better than me.  Clearly that was the perfect rebuttal.  Clearly.  Then AKAK and Bronk would have piled on with the zings on me and my troll would have been reversed and defeated.  I would have slunked back beneath my bridge in shame.  Instead you guys all joined together to break every rule in the "Don't Be The Victim of an Obvious Troll" Book For Kids.  Next time I will refrain from engaging such easy prey, because honestly, I have felt pity for the last few pages and that is not something I want to feel when I am winning.

soooo mature

at least you can live up to what people think of the muppets with these kinds of posts

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2011, 11:36:28 PM »
I might even go as far as to say there are only 4 trollers that I cannot survive against: Sunbat, drunky, yknurd, and Stang.  Plus a few others.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2011, 11:37:19 PM »

no clearly you should have learned the facts that your squadies (irishone/bunnies) misinterpreted what i said before you posted this thread.   then you came here and kept going on about something that bunnies had already agreed he made a mistake in assuming.  pigs have nothing to do with it.  it has noting to do with battles or skills as you say, but your own squadies misleading you.  if you wish,  I would be more than happy to quote your squadies misguided attemps at implying something i didnt say for the 3rd or 4rd time again.

this wasnt a pigs/muppets thing.  but your own misguided attemp at justifying bunnnies/irishone's misinterpretation of what i said.   :salute

semp

« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 11:44:57 PM by guncrasher »

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: December 02, 2011, 12:11:40 AM »
 :rofl :rofl Classic! Come back Grizz I miss thee dearly  :angel:
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #146 on: December 02, 2011, 12:16:09 AM »
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: December 02, 2011, 12:25:32 AM »
:rofl :rofl Classic! Come back Grizz I miss thee dearly  :angel:

hey drbone you still not mad because you lost our 262 are you  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl.

semp

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: December 02, 2011, 12:40:04 AM »
I have been perk farming as of late over 2k already 1 Jet is nothing to me  :) nice attempt though  :salute
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2011, 12:41:28 AM »
hey drbone you still not mad because you lost our 262 are you  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl.

semp

I hear semp really shafted Bone in the divorce...

:bolt:
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"