Author Topic: I heard that..  (Read 37789 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: I heard that..
« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2011, 03:00:35 PM »
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2011, 05:34:45 PM »
I'd pay to see an INK vs. JunkyII Ki84 fight.

I'd pay to see Junky home safe from Afghanistan.  :salute
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2011, 05:44:40 PM »
I want to fight laviathn
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2011, 05:47:22 PM »
I'd pay to see Junky home safe from Afghanistan.  :salute
:aok
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #184 on: December 02, 2011, 05:48:22 PM »
It's obviously obvious
No more posts from you until your in the air again...shush u.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #185 on: December 02, 2011, 06:35:32 PM »
Thank ya    :salute

you know I have no problem with the pigs, respect quit a few of them, you included......this was never a Muppet-Pig thing....but semp throwing out the muppet name got under my skin.   which isn't to difficult to do I guess I have anger issues...but I am working on it. :angel:

first of all ink. it was the muppets who started saying something I never said.  you got a problem then talk to bunnies and irishone.  it was their posting (bunnies) then grizz reposted it after bunnies had already agreed that they (bunnies and irishone)  misunderstood what i said.

you guys act like as if this is the school playground and you are the biggest bullies around.  and it's hard not to bring the muppet name since it was bunnies and irishone who are in the muppets squad.

semp
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 06:37:29 PM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #186 on: December 02, 2011, 06:36:47 PM »
There's only one person who can beat me in a 1v1....

That's me. :noid
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2011, 06:55:27 PM »
then grizz reposted it after bunnies had already agreed that they (bunnies and irishone)  misunderstood what i said.

You already admitted that you misunderstood what you said before pulling the "It was a Joke" card.  If you survive, then the other guy didn't beat you.  So by saying that you cannot survive against animal14, agent360, twinboom, and dragonh5 (Plus a few others), you are saying that everyone else cannot beat you.  This is called the Transitive Property of Equality.

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #188 on: December 02, 2011, 07:06:33 PM »
Grizz's chum is stinkier than most

:rofl

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2011, 07:20:12 PM »
You already admitted that you misunderstood what you said before pulling the "It was a Joke" card.  If you survive, then the other guy didn't beat you.  So by saying that you cannot survive against animal14, agent360, twinboom, and dragonh5 (Plus a few others), you are saying that everyone else cannot beat you.  This is called the Transitive Property of Equality.

lol grizz give it up, you bunnies and irishone made up something i never said.  the 3 of you lied about what i said.  here I'll post it again as proof that all 3 of you guys lied about it.

and here's your  bunnies quote of what he says i said:  please feel free to highlight in the picture where I mentioned that i can beat everybody else.

you missed it, Tues. night semp announced on 200 that the only a few people can beat him in a 1v1. He provided a very short list which included agent360 and dragonh5.

this is my reply to bunnies.

so this is what I said

"there's only a few people I know that I wont survive in a 1v1" then i name some players

how do you translate to this:

quote is missing but posted above.

people like dragonh5, animal, agent, tb and some others I know for a fact that I will never survive in a 1v1.  rest there's a chance i may survive.  but it's not the same as me saying they're are the only ones who can beat me.

and bunnies, that's not your screenie .

semp

bunnies reply:

Its not, its IrishOnes... I made it clear that I didn't have it... asked you for the vid... Irish had it...

here's my reply to him explaining my post:

has to do with perception.  You said right at the top "semp I found it" as in you had but but misplaced it but found it again. but probably what you meant was irishone found it and sent it to you.

just like you guys assumed that when I said "there's only a few people I know that I wont survive in a 1v1"  you guys assume that i said those were the only ones who could beat me in a 1v1 when in fact what it just meant that I wont survive in a 1v1 against them.  never meant or implied that I could beat everybody else.  except when later i said it as a joke.

so when you stated "you missed it, Tues. night semp announced on 200 that the only a few people can beat him in a 1v1. He provided a very short list which included agent360 and dragonh5"  that was your wrong perception of what i said.   :salute

semp

and here is bunnies agreeing that he misunderstood me.  him bunnies misunderstood, not I.

fair enough  :salute

and here you are reposting hours later after bunnies had already acknowledged he misunderstood me.

There are only 4 people that can beat semp in a 1v1: animal14, agent360, twinboom, and dragonh5.  "Plus a few others."  

:headscratch:

Discuss.

grizz you guys made up something i never said.  you can go back and try find some hidden meaning in my post all you want but to be honest it's getting pretty old.  so  :salute, happy trails.

semp

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2011, 07:23:52 PM »
Well it was a joke anyways right?  Why are you defending a joke so much?  Geesh.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #191 on: December 02, 2011, 07:24:12 PM »
oh and here's the joke.  notice my sarcastic reply as at that time I really didnt know what irishone was talking about.

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #192 on: December 02, 2011, 07:25:54 PM »
Well it was a joke anyways right?  Why are you defending a joke so much?  Geesh.

of course tables turned around on you guys so now you claim you posted the thread as a joke?  because the only time i refer to me saying it was a joke was my sarcastic remark to irishone.
which when i said it, i really had no idea what irishone was talking about.

semp

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #193 on: December 02, 2011, 07:25:59 PM »
oh and here's the joke.  notice my sarcastic reply as at that time I really didnt know what irishone was talking about.

(Image removed from quote.)

semp

Then why wasn't Midway in your list of 4 + Plus a Few Others if he was a part of the joke?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #194 on: December 02, 2011, 07:29:27 PM »
Then why wasn't Midway in your list of 4 + Plus a Few Others if he was a part of the joke?

that's my muppet   :banana: :banana: keep trolling grizz  :rock :rock :rock.

semp