Author Topic: Saitek Cyborg X Free for Training  (Read 440 times)

Offline BBP

• Copper Member
Saitek Cyborg X Free for Training
« on: December 06, 2011, 01:47:32 PM »
I have a Saitek Cyborg I will trade for training time. I have played for about a year and need to get better. The Cyborg has 1 broken button, but its not really needed. Other than that its in perfect shape. Its about 1 year old but has only about 3 months play time on it. I have the original box and software to go with it. Will negotiate training time.
Go to the link below.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=Saitek+Cyborg+X&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&rlz=1I7ADRA_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=9450930115625744696&sa=X&ei=Pm_eTpv3NsT1ggebqtWLBw&ved=0CEwQ8wIwAQ#

Contact me by email if your interested. Would like to train during the day if possible.  jrbasey@cfl.rr.com  ACCA :cool:

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Saitek Cyborg X Free for Training
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 07:53:49 PM »
 You know there are ingame trainers and all you need do is pm anyone of the trainers and arrange a time and date and they'd be happy to help with your training.

I like that your willing to trade a joystick for some training but it's not necessary,personally I'd rather see you give it to a friend on condition they try out Aces High..... :devil

Just kidding!

:salute