Author Topic: The AVA Chronicles - The Case of the Lawnmowers  (Read 2799 times)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: The AVA Chronicles - The Case of the Lawnmowers
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 06:23:49 PM »
I have  no  emotional attachment to the story whatsoever  but  your reply to it  was completely and utterly emo, and over the  top. A cartoon pilot in  a  fictional story  in a  game  gets you hot and bothered enough be a jack hole  and   say somthing like you did  instead of  simply sayg "I dont liek thislease edit me out"  tells me that puilling your  tail will be  easy and  well worth the time  as you are a complete jackhole and  I can make that  judgment  because I am a  jackhole aswell and as such I am  exactly the  person that needs to call you out when you  go  above the bar  in you jackholery. That or your  a troll and  dont  like  being calle dout  for  being such a jackhole  becaus etrolling is  jackholery at its  finest.

:lol

Jebus and that was after editing... Is it the cocktail hour there?

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 06:56:21 PM »

Jebus and that was after editing... Is it the cocktail hour there?
No im on hour 12 of 14  of near continuos TYPING :O, and  the window shrunken  dow  when I can read  a  thread on the sly but  a resonse I cannot see so  I edit after posting but  still its iffy. Can we  make  up a fictional pilot of a  cartoon plane in a  made up game on the   computer and talk about him? Call him Swiffy  or some such/

« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 07:01:55 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 07:04:55 PM »
No im on hour 12 of 14  of near continuos TYPING :O, and  the window shrunken  dow  when I can read  a  thread on the sly but  a resonse I cannot see so  I edit after posting but  still its iffy. Can we  make  up a fictional pilot of a  cartoon plane in a  made up game on the   computer and talk about him? Call him Swiffy  or some such/

14 hours... Ugh, just saying if it was me I'd declare it cocktail hour anyway and take a break.  :aok
If I get called Swiify this evening, thats a turn for the better IMO.  :D

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 07:47:30 PM »
yeah, on top of that I usually on  take a singe 30 min break but I go goof  around  every  45 mins  or  so. If  I was  foing physicall manual labor it wouldnt be so bad  but  sitting in the  same spot   using the  same 38(ish) keys  to type things  in gets a little  monotonous.  Forget  the cocktail I just wanna  go home  and  take  my work shoes off.I hate whe I forget my "desk slippers" Maybe I'll sneak into the server room and  take a nap.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2011, 08:25:26 PM »
SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE HUMOUR.

I'm done.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2011, 08:29:29 PM »
yeah, on top of that I usually on  take a singe 30 min break but I go goof  around  every  45 mins  or  so. If  I was  foing physicall manual labor it wouldnt be so bad  but  sitting in the  same spot   using the  same 38(ish) keys  to type things  in gets a little  monotonous.  Forget  the cocktail I just wanna  go home  and  take  my work shoes off.I hate whe I forget my "desk slippers" Maybe I'll sneak into the server room and  take a nap.

LOL I'm trying to write the Objectives for Frame -3 of the FSO after digging ditches all day I'm wanting to hit the sack as well. I'm about done though.. As long as I didn't get everyones assignments backwards because I was purse fighting in the AVA forums.  :uhoh

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2011, 08:50:53 PM »
I'm done.

^ Technical Foul

you know those claims supposed to go in the General Discussion forum under their own "I'm done."  thread

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2011, 08:55:55 PM »
I was purse fighting in the AVA forums.  :uhoh

Its a  Satchel dammit!
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2011, 08:57:21 PM »
LOL I'm trying to write the Objectives for Frame -3 of the FSO after digging ditches all day I'm wanting to hit the sack as well. I'm about done though.. As long as I didn't get everyones assignments backwards because I was purse fighting in the AVA forums.  :uhoh

Im done with those working outside days. I'm way too fat and  lazy for that.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2011, 10:10:42 PM »
Its a  Satchel dammit!

And it's European.

Im done with those working outside days. I'm way too fat and  lazy for that.

I got the opposite. Had a nice cozy technical writing job. Then the big layoff, now I work on a phone company's construction crew. I'm old fat and have no choice but to work outside.  That's okay though at my what doesn't kill me only makes me more worn out.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2011, 11:44:49 PM »
And it's European.

I got the opposite. Had a nice cozy technical writing job. Then the big layoff, now I work on a phone company's construction crew. I'm old fat and have no choice but to work outside.  That's okay though at my what doesn't kill me only makes me more worn out.

Yeah, I do miss it sometimes tho when its low  80s and nice outside, plus being the only guy in my area  I take the  blame for everything! Someone  has  a fight with the hubby before work Im gonna get it  from all of them.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2011, 05:43:22 AM »
Someone  has  a fight with the hubby before work Im gonna get it  from all of them.

Offline branch37

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 Jolly Rogers
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2011, 01:13:51 PM »
Be careful guys.....Shifty keeps horseshoes in his purse.  :devil

CMDR Branch37
VF-17 Jolly Rogers  C.O.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2011, 02:50:26 PM »
Be careful guys.....Shifty keeps horseshoes in his purse.  :devil

We already decided its  a  Satchel!

« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 02:52:40 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2011, 04:07:24 PM »
Nathan don't take your eyes off your purse,, err satchel when Branch is in the room.