Author Topic: ~Top Gun~ Recruiting Thread  (Read 34426 times)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: ~Top Gun~ Recruiting Thread
« Reply #360 on: March 03, 2012, 01:55:02 PM »
332nd is FL not Jokers. I was just simply giving Top gun advice for next CiC. Obviously Butcher did not feel my advice was viable. No need to get upset about it.

Is what it is. Viel Glück. In the end we are all flying Fur Der Vaterland!

Questionable. I would be a bit leery of the US-named squadron  :noid.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline j500ss

• Nickel Member
« Reply #361 on: March 03, 2012, 05:13:35 PM »
Well the last 2 pages explains a bunch.... Then I kinda knew it anyways......

Butcher, seriously?  You didn't even know for sure who the lead was, yet you put the orders out?  Any idea how long our squad has been around?  Or me for that matter?   Something smelled from the get go when I read those orders. I knew there were issues between TG and KN to a degree, but wtf  :huh 

It's FSO!  Leave the hard-ons for each other in the MA's or here on your boards.  It's really important that a TEAM effort be made on Friday evenings.   Way too many other people and squads involved who are there for the good times, tactics, camaraderie, and just general immersion of it all, to have to deal with the drama going on between a few people or a couple squads.

Overall you did ok as Cic imo, and given the task,  so far as I am concerned KN did fine given the situation, but reality is, they should have never been in it to begin with. They should have been in 109's or 190's, and it's that simple.

Look at FSO, the same as you look at your squad, because when your Cic, like it or not...... For those couple hours...... IT IS!!

:salute

JDog

C.O  332nd Flying Mongrels

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #362 on: March 03, 2012, 05:19:24 PM »

Questionable. I would be a bit leery of the US-named squadron  :noid.
Right now there was absolutely no need for it.
AoM
City of ice

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #363 on: March 03, 2012, 05:35:27 PM »
Beautifully said JDog <S>
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #364 on: March 03, 2012, 06:06:18 PM »
 It's FSO!  Leave the hard-ons for each other in the MA's or here on your boards.  It's really important that a TEAM effort be made on Friday evenings.   Way too many other people and squads involved who are there for the good times, tactics, camaraderie, and just general immersion of it all, to have to deal with the drama going on between a few people or a couple squads.

JDog

C.O  332nd Flying Mongrels

Exactly I don't care what childish crap goes on between other people, I stay neutral for a reason, give me a reason to pick sides and I will, so far I have very few people I have a problem with - mostly because those players are childish kids.
I simply ignore them and everyone else, including advice given because frankly - instead of manning up and just leaving it alone (It's a game kids)..... people continue to nitpick and cause problems.

Frame is over with, were getting Me110s on frame three because of "retaliation" - which is fine by me I am looking forward to it, other then that I hope this discussion get's buried after this and left alone. Other then that I am not bothering to
comment anymore because frankly I'm not being pulled into another silly squabble. I have no quarks with KN or anyone else especially Muppet's - If there is a problem simply PM me.

In the end all it matters to me is how many planes we drop in FSO, so far the losses in Frame 1 means the allies would run out of planes pretty DAMN quick. Can't be that bad of a CIC work to pull off those numbers.
JG 52

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #365 on: March 03, 2012, 06:27:11 PM »

Butcher, seriously?  You didn't even know for sure who the lead was, yet you put the orders out?  Any idea how long our squad has been around?  Or me for that matter?   Something smelled from the get go when I read those orders. I knew there were issues between TG and KN to a degree, but wtf  :huh  

It's FSO!  Leave the hard-ons for each other in the MA's or here on your boards.  It's really important that a TEAM effort be made on Friday evenings.   Way too many other people and squads involved who are there for the good times, tactics, camaraderie, and just general immersion of it all, to have to deal with the drama going on between a few people or a couple squads.

Overall you did ok as Cic imo, and given the task,  so far as I am concerned KN did fine given the situation, but reality is, they should have never been in it to begin with. They should have been in 109's or 190's, and it's that simple.

Look at FSO, the same as you look at your squad, because when your Cic, like it or not...... For those couple hours...... IT IS!!

JDog

C.O  332nd Flying Mongrels
I made the plane orders, got a prob send me a pm.

EDIT: I made the orders Butcher and Google Just double checked,My plane decisions were based on #s something they were a little short of.

Would have been diff say they had 15 guys easily would have been put in A5s but please do continue with the conspiracy theory, I enjoy a good laugh.  :rolleyes:

I think KN did a well Job flying 110s, A mission well completed!!!!!!  :rock
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 06:35:59 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #366 on: March 03, 2012, 06:56:32 PM »

Frame is over with, were getting Me110s on frame three because of "retaliation"

We just think you guys can accomplish the mission. :banana:

X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #367 on: March 03, 2012, 06:57:26 PM »
Exactly I don't care what childish crap goes on between other people, I stay neutral for a reason, give me a reason to pick sides and I will, so far I have very few people I have a problem with - mostly because those players are childish kids.
I simply ignore them and everyone else, including advice given because frankly - instead of manning up and just leaving it alone (It's a game kids)..... people continue to nitpick and cause problems.

Frame is over with, were getting Me110s on frame three because of "retaliation" - which is fine by me I am looking forward to it, other then that I hope this discussion get's buried after this and left alone. Other then that I am not bothering to
comment anymore because frankly I'm not being pulled into another silly squabble. I have no quarks with KN or anyone else especially Muppet's - If there is a problem simply PM me.

In the end all it matters to me is how many planes we drop in FSO, so far the losses in Frame 1 means the allies would run out of planes pretty DAMN quick. Can't be that bad of a CIC work to pull off those numbers.

Uh...we got whooped pretty good bro.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #368 on: March 03, 2012, 07:05:14 PM »
So you do or dont want 110s in Frame 3? In your PM you said you did. I am going to give you what you want.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #369 on: March 03, 2012, 07:35:01 PM »
So you do or dont want 110s in Frame 3? In your PM you said you did. I am going to give you what you want.

going by your PM you said we were getting 110s in retaliation for Bone giving you Me110s, I said in response I welcome the Me110 (simply not going to get involved between you and bone). Whatever you want to give us is fine, I just want to shoot down as many planes as I can before I have to either land or die - doesn't matter the ride.

JG 52

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #370 on: March 03, 2012, 08:19:24 PM »
You guys are getting way too much for me.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #371 on: March 03, 2012, 08:44:02 PM »
In a year or so, they'll be releasing Top Gun 2 in theaters.  I forsee in your future a Top Gun 2 squad.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #372 on: March 03, 2012, 11:55:49 PM »
In a year or so, they'll be releasing Top Gun 2 in theaters.  I forsee in your future a Top Gun 2 squad.

So that means in a year we will see vAKKuya?
JG 52

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #373 on: March 04, 2012, 12:02:00 AM »
So that means in a year we will see vAKKuya?

No, i'm quite happy being a bomber squad pilot.  Just saying that your squad might expand to two wings.  If that's the case, then I'm happy to see squad growth for those who like flying fighters.  Maybe thta might increase your commitment level for FSO. 
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #374 on: March 04, 2012, 12:26:20 AM »
No, i'm quite happy being a bomber squad pilot.  Just saying that your squad might expand to two wings.  If that's the case, then I'm happy to see squad growth for those who like flying fighters.  Maybe thta might increase your commitment level for FSO. 

I was being a smartarse, I haven't had an opinion or give my input to what Drbone does or says, he's the CO and whatever he decides i follow with. If we do get a second top gun wing, i nominate ZeeFire3 for CO of the second wing, I know he's just perky for the role and will do wonderful, after all he's an assistant manager at Wendy's, the guys just born to lead a squad on the interweb.

Just don't argue with the man about Pokemon, he takes that stuff quite seriously, apparently he collected a bunch of stuffed animals and is king of the world, the internet is serious business!.

/might be kicked out of top gun since i apparently hacked his PC and stole his pikachu, whatever though i'm a level 68 in world of warcraft, I own the internet and the cyber police won't find nothing on me.
I have frost armor, he can't do nothing to me, silly wendy's assistant manager
JG 52