Author Topic: Off FSO night  (Read 501 times)

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Off FSO night
« on: December 20, 2011, 03:48:43 PM »
I know most of you will be doing family stuff or what not but I am planning to host a mini event in a custom arena Friday night. I am testing a setup I have designed to see what changes need to be made. The event will only last about 30 mins. The ones that want to may stay and furball later.

The catch is, I need 16 ppl to do an efficient trial. I need people to come and I thought no better place to advertise than FSO forum. The time is not in stone yet but it will be around FSO time. Possibly an hour earlier. For details you may PM me or simply post here.

If you want to come but time is a factor, please let me know what is suitable.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Re: Off FSO night
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 03:54:53 PM »
What is the basic setup perdue??? Or is it a secret?
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 08:33:23 PM »
You have to show interest for me to say :)

Just kidding. I-16, IL-2 v Brewster. Before you bash the planeset let me repeat myself, I need to test a design.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 11:35:45 AM »
I will be running in tomorrow night. Last week a lack of interest caused me to not run it but this week I will be in Custom Arena at 11 PM EST.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 05:21:42 PM »
Dont forget Mini Event tonight at 11 PM EST in Custom Arena. Be there!
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 06:01:08 PM »
I know there are some people here that remember when WWI was fresh and fun. Alot of people were in the arenas daily. Now, no one plays for a number of reasons. But I will bet that there are a few people that would hop into WWI for a few flights if there were people in there to fight. I am targeting those people.

What I would like to do is have an organized WWI night one night a month for about an hour or so. The day will be the fourth Friday of each month. So, January 27th around 10 PM EST all those who would enjoy a sortie or two flying wood please join me in WWI arena. I figure no one can get burned out if it is just one night a month and hopefully those that do participate can look forward to it. I also encourage all FSO pilots to come for that is the off FSO night.

I hope this ignites a few people. My main goal is a modest 15 people in the arena at one time. This is not a lot of people but in a WWI dogfight it is a furball. I hope to see some of you there 
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com