Author Topic: Who is this Tobias guy anyway?  (Read 12644 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Who is this Tobias guy anyway?
« Reply #135 on: January 02, 2012, 08:02:33 PM »
Some folks are gonna have broken knuckles and major pectoral bruising before this thread is through.

Popcorn Levi?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: January 02, 2012, 08:32:09 PM »
<----- already done  :D
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #137 on: January 02, 2012, 08:37:26 PM »

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2012, 08:48:04 PM »
You know, most kids your age graduate to Legos, GI Joe or Matchbox cars....... your papa has got to be worried about you, son!  :lol  :bolt:
Floyd

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2012, 08:55:00 PM »
You know, most kids your age graduate to Legos, GI Joe or Matchbox cars....... your papa has got to be worried about you, son!  :lol  :bolt:
pft. Lego's aent got nuthin' on these ponies.

:D

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2012, 09:08:44 PM »
:rofl

Show me the screen shots, sir. Post 'em up.

I'll be waiting, just like I waited and waited for you in the DA Saturday night.

Leave out that I had too get my 3 week old asleep like I told you and I came back and told you I was ready and you said this was your last sortie and you were getting off, another time.  Time after time you leave out all the things that make you look bad but say what you got to say to make your forum muscles bigger.  I don't save tardlet text just too keep btw
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: January 02, 2012, 11:44:42 PM »
this is silly  :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #142 on: January 02, 2012, 11:51:17 PM »
Leave out that I had too get my 3 week old asleep like I told you and I came back and told you I was ready and you said this was your last sortie and you were getting off, another time.  Time after time you leave out all the things that make you look bad but say what you got to say to make your forum muscles bigger.  I don't save tardlet text just too keep btw

Yes, this is silly. FWIW, the first I heard of that was when I came back after waiting in the DA, and you finally came back and said you were ready....30 min later. By then it was 4AM, and heck yeh I was tired of waiting. If you said it earlier, it musta been on 200 cause it wasn't by PM, and I can't see 200 when I'm sittin in the tower in the DA.

<--- Done with you.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 11:52:50 PM by Reaper90 »
Floyd

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: January 02, 2012, 11:55:28 PM »
I'll DA you Reaper. You were flying the hell out of that ugly Tiffie last night against my 84. Very nice :salute

:salute :salute :salute Slash, but you hurt mah Tiffie last night man, yah hurt her bad.  :frown:

But was a lot of fun, sir. I love throwing the typhoon into a turn fight with turny planes.... I lose more than I win, but it's fun surprising people once in a while.  :D
Floyd

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: January 03, 2012, 12:24:09 AM »
this is silly  :salute

Hey! Its just like Top Gun then! .... no wait, I'm thinking of incompetence  :bhead.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #145 on: January 03, 2012, 05:14:26 AM »
I thought about not even bothering with this thread...... but it sure does look like a lot of people are envy of DrBone's and TnDep's  newly created squad "TOPGUN"

I have flown with them and have not experienced hardly anything that most of you are accusing them or their squad of........

they do use some decent wingman tactics and they are wanting to get better............. and while talking with DrBone his desires is to be a friendly and cohesive squad that others will receive as good comrades who are fun to fly and work with......

one of you posted about the general everyday BS posts ...... ( think they said run of muck?? ) ........ that happen in almost every single thread on these boards no matter which forum it is.....

After talking to DrBone and even TnDep, I would think more along the lines as them being more like the Loose Duece squadron or the AK's, or even the 412th Mustangs............ by the way they work with each other in the arenas.......

some of you posted that they are always in a horde, or they  fly in the safety of the horde...... I personally never saw that..... I saw them flying as 3 to 6 squadmates who would engage even or more opponents and leave the area with no opposing danger..... thus seeing the text buffer load up with multiple kills for each squad member.......

This is nothing new......... the Loose Duece do this, the AK's have, the 412th, the Muppets, the Rolling Thunder, etc.........  eventually the harassing will probably wear off except for those that are insecure about themselves and can not accept losing a cartoon fight to any of them...

then you will see BS posts on these boards....... just as always about one squad or another....

:cheers:   :bolt:

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #146 on: January 03, 2012, 05:40:07 AM »
I thought about not even bothering with this thread...... but it sure does look like a lot of people are envy of DrBone's and TnDep's  newly created squad "TOPGUN"

I have flown with them and have not experienced hardly anything that most of you are accusing them or their squad of........

they do use some decent wingman tactics and they are wanting to get better............. and while talking with DrBone his desires is to be a friendly and cohesive squad that others will receive as good comrades who are fun to fly and work with......

one of you posted about the general everyday BS posts ...... ( think they said run of muck?? ) ........ that happen in almost every single thread on these boards no matter which forum it is.....

After talking to DrBone and even TnDep, I would think more along the lines as them being more like the Loose Duece squadron or the AK's, or even the 412th Mustangs............ by the way they work with each other in the arenas.......

some of you posted that they are always in a horde, or they  fly in the safety of the horde...... I personally never saw that..... I saw them flying as 3 to 6 squadmates who would engage even or more opponents and leave the area with no opposing danger..... thus seeing the text buffer load up with multiple kills for each squad member.......

This is nothing new......... the Loose Duece do this, the AK's have, the 412th, the Muppets, the Rolling Thunder, etc.........  eventually the harassing will probably wear off except for those that are insecure about themselves and can not accept losing a cartoon fight to any of them...

then you will see BS posts on these boards....... just as always about one squad or another....

:cheers:   :bolt:

TC

i second that TC, you nailed it. We LDs having fun to fly and fight with or against the Top Gun Gents, good sportsmanship and good fun! DrBone is a good sport, i got no idea why ppl think they can bash on squad in general.
Enjoy the fights, enjoy the WW2 Prop sounds and oily noses, accept the difference and you can stay happy with dogfight games til your eyes won't let you anymore (hopefully not too early). But maybe some ppl would feel better playing CS with those aimbot cheats and feel like a cartoon hero......

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 03, 2012, 05:53:00 AM »
then you will see BS posts on these boards.......

I think the only way for a player to avoid becoming the subject of this or similar "BS" on boards and/or in game is to be a flying target drone while staying away from any base that might be captured by your side.  Also quickly head home when the sector is having more than one green con in it, as else you will be identified as a 'hoarder'

:old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #148 on: January 03, 2012, 06:26:14 AM »
<S> TC I completely agree, the Top Guns are always a good fight and the arena would be a more boring place without them

it's funny how it's always the same few people always whining on the forums  :headscratch: you'd almost think that they hold some kind of grudge from being shot down so much :)  

(of course, everytime these same guys ever get shot down it is ALWAYS a HO or a pick or a gang...that goes without saying)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 06:34:33 AM by coombz »
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #149 on: January 03, 2012, 06:56:54 AM »
Great thread :aok