Author Topic: Who is this Tobias guy anyway?  (Read 12700 times)

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
Re: Who is this Tobias guy anyway?
« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2012, 07:01:47 PM »
I think you should check your roster.

See, Cheech, the fact that they all have enormous over-inflated ego's doesn't necessarily mean they're "about egos" like Bone says they aren't, so you see, he really is right..... they're not "about egos."

:old:
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2012, 07:03:46 PM »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2012, 07:04:27 PM »
 :x :x :x
Floyd

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2012, 07:07:54 PM »
Whatever happened to the Few DFC?  I'm having flashbacks in this thread.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #124 on: January 02, 2012, 07:08:22 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Yet you're the one who told me over and over on 200 a few days back how good you are, and yesterday bragged on 200 (even when I was silent) about picking me twice after I killed one of your squaddies, once when I was oiled and PW'd trying to rtb....... nice kills too  :rofl definitely worthy of your ch 200 brag!

If you're referring to me talking on 200, my challenge to Reiner had nothing to do with saying somehow I was all of that, I just offered for him to come get some 1v1 instead of a 3v1 gang and pick (that he also bragged about on 200  :rofl).... sonehow if he couldn't bring friends he didn't wanna. Sad, I was hoping for a good fight. You didn't even have anything to do with that conversation til you went ape-shat on 200 cause I called him out.

Just for clarification, when I commend you guys for ganging and picking on 200, it's not saying "I'm better than you" but instead saying "If you guys are as good as you keep telling everyone you are, why fly like that?"

But whatever, you just keep on being awesome!

awful lot of text there, everyday you repeatively bash people on 200, I have no clue what your talking bout Reiner but I just say it in general about your 200 text and yesterday to me you said "awww" and I said "thats 2 in a row" thats it.  You dig too deep bro, lay off the smoke

You talk so much crap on 200, I wonder why your not on Midway's list they should go hand and hand if your as good as your chat buffer :rofl
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 07:11:34 PM by TnDep »
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2012, 07:09:29 PM »
See, Cheech, the fact that they all have enormous over-inflated ego's doesn't necessarily mean they're "about egos" like Bone says they aren't, so you see, he really is right..... they're not "about egos."

:old:
I'm ambivalent for the most part. DrBone has almost always treated me with respect and I spoke with him when he and the other guy formed Top Gun and he answered my questions honestly and without censor.
It just seems like a few names have crept in there who really do tarnish what he's trying to do and judging by the statements made so far, they're still under the radar. It seems a shame but then again, it's none of my business and perhaps I should just shut up.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2012, 07:14:47 PM »
everyday you repeatively bash people on 200

:rofl uhhhh, yeh...... OK  :rolleyes:

I have no clue what your talking bout Reiner but I just say it in general about your 200 text and yesterday to me you said "awww" and I said "thats 2 in a row" thats it.  You dig too deep bro, lay off the smoke

Reiner was about a week ago at TT island, you tried to pick me off a Ki-84, you missed, and Reiner dropped in for the 3v1 and got me (I was Zeke), and you're full of S if you say you have no idea, you went off after I called him out.  :lol You can pretend not to remember, since your actions there vs. your comments here make ya look just a tad bit hipocritical. You told me how I wasn't any good (as if I ever claimed to be!  :lol) and told me how you'd whip me in the DA just like you mopped the floor with Steve. I was in awe of your awesomeness!

But I do apologize, I'll mind my own business now, you just go back to being awesome!  :aok

:aok :aok
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 07:16:36 PM by Reaper90 »
Floyd

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2012, 07:17:51 PM »
I'm ambivalent for the most part. DrBone has almost always treated me with respect and I spoke with him when he and the other guy formed Top Gun and he answered my questions honestly and without censor.
It just seems like a few names have crept in there who really do tarnish what he's trying to do and judging by the statements made so far, they're still under the radar. It seems a shame but then again, it's none of my business and perhaps I should just shut up.
I can respect that.  :salute Check pms
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #128 on: January 02, 2012, 07:18:34 PM »

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: January 02, 2012, 07:19:22 PM »
 :rofl
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #130 on: January 02, 2012, 07:20:04 PM »
You talk so much crap on 200, I wonder why your not on Midway's list they should go hand and hand if your as good as your chat buffer :rofl

Show me the screen shots, sir. Post 'em up.

I'll be waiting, just like I waited and waited for you in the DA Saturday night.
Floyd

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #131 on: January 02, 2012, 07:23:25 PM »
 :rofl Tyrannis, this whole "Brony" thing is an "interesting" little turn for you!  :rolleyes:
Floyd

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #132 on: January 02, 2012, 07:24:48 PM »
:rofl Tyrannis, this whole "Brony" thing is an "interesting" little turn for you!  :rolleyes:

:D

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: January 02, 2012, 07:43:19 PM »

Show me the screen shots, sir. Post 'em up.

I'll be waiting, just like I waited and waited for you in the DA Saturday night.
I'll DA you Reaper. You were flying the hell out of that ugly Tiffie last night against my 84. Very nice :salute

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #134 on: January 02, 2012, 08:01:27 PM »
Some folks are gonna have broken knuckles and major pectoral bruising before this thread is through.