Author Topic: Newbie, USN Vet.Seeking a mature squadron to fly with.  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Seawirm

• Zinc Member
Newbie, USN Vet.Seeking a mature squadron to fly with.
« on: January 07, 2012, 04:11:17 PM »
     Hello all, I am looking to join a squad. I have been a member of AH for a very short time. IE, I go up I get shot down ..(I'M the Main Arena version of a drone.) ..A squad which has organized training, a mature sense of humor ( Mine runs more to the likes of Monty Python rather than Bevis and Butthead) .. and a less than strict command sturcture would be ideal. I do apprecieate structure, precision,practice and loyalty. Any recomendations will be apprecieated. Thanks

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Newbie, USN Vet.Seeking a mature squadron to fly with.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 04:31:15 PM »
The Pigs On The Wing are exactly what you are requesting.  Come check us out on Knights Vox 152 in the Late War Arena.  Tell them Way sent ya. :aok

:salute

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 06:19:23 PM »
99th Black Lagoon Bandits bro, we offer training and we do nothing but joke around. We are a really laid back squad and everyone has a say in what the squad does. If you dont like something, we discuss it and choose the proper resolution. If you want to chill with us your welcome on vox 104 Knights in LWA.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 06:34:09 PM »
Check your PMs Seawirm.

<S>

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 10:31:58 PM »
<S> Sir, 

I am a Commander in the Squad known as the Devils Brigade.  We are probably one of the better organized squads in  the game.  We fly for the Bish.  We do have ranks, but they are not as organized as I would like it to be.  Work in Progress.  We do have a Command Structure that leads and issues missions on a regular basis.  Come fly with us on our VOX as a guest and try us out...if you like what you see, then request an invite.  Ask anyone in country where we are and tell them "DOGFITE" sent ya.  <S> Sir

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 11:11:31 PM »
<S> Sir, 

I am a Commander in the Squad known as the Devils Brigade.  We are probably one of the better organized squads in  the game.  We fly for the Bish.  We do have ranks, but they are not as organized as I would like it to be.  Work in Progress.  We do have a Command Structure that leads and issues missions on a regular basis.  Come fly with us on our VOX as a guest and try us out...if you like what you see, then request an invite.  Ask anyone in country where we are and tell them "DOGFITE" sent ya.  <S> Sir

LOL
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 09:13:04 AM »
I would click the name of the Commanding Officers who replied to your post, and then read what they generally write on the Bulletin Boards.  Squad COs comments to other players can be pretty indicative of the character of their respective squads. 

Welcome to the game. 
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 11:38:00 AM »
I'm looking for a new squad as well. Something where I'll have 10-20 wingman. I'm tired of being out numbered all the time.

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2012, 09:52:35 PM »
 :noid :noid Sup? Im Naked! :old: :noid :noid
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 10:52:00 PM »
The 113th Lucky Strikes is always looking for pilots to wing up for a flight, or an hour,  or an evening or join the squad.  Check out our AH Wiki page at

http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

We fly as Knights every Saturday evening in a late war arena, we begin operations around 7:00PM EST.  Vox 113.  CO is Gunston, XO is Traveler.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes