Author Topic: Midway  (Read 8327 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Midway
« Reply #135 on: January 06, 2012, 11:39:38 AM »
I just waded thru all 8 pages , er 9, of this.. Hmmm, they seem to require a whipping horse of some kind huh?
Last time I was on, it was somebody else, can't even remember who.. The online Pariah of convenience, lol..
I don't even know this guy, don't care either.. But I'll tell ya, after reading all of this, I am in no itchin hurry
to come back to online play.. WTF for? :bhead

Maybe someday we'll get a radio OFF SWITCH, for both Voice, and Key (text)..
But naturally messages in the buffer from "the force" come through regardless..

:furious :furious :furious "My radio was out, yep both of them!"  :rofl

Actually, the text box is now sizable and can be set to zero lines making it disappear and Vox volume can be set to zero. :aok

:old: Hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil.

PS: ---> 10 pages <---  I am not worthy.  :uhoh

« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 11:43:42 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #136 on: January 06, 2012, 01:53:04 PM »
Why did bruv leave, or is that a joke?
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #137 on: January 06, 2012, 01:57:20 PM »
Why did bruv leave, or is that a joke?

Bruv left a while back, from what I understand, for personal reasons.

In his absence, Lucifer himself stole his cpid and created an account, and was seen cherry picking off the edge of a TT airfirld today in a Spit 8.  :furious

:cry

:x  :rofl  :aok
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: January 06, 2012, 02:05:14 PM »
Bruv did not leave.  I know because yesterday he provide guidance to me in MA.  :aok

Ergo my new slogan: NOMOHO.

:) :salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: January 06, 2012, 02:18:35 PM »
Actually I'm afraid to tell you that Bruv119 did leave and has now been replaced by an exact replica just like what happened to Paul McCartney in 1966. The replacement Bruv119 is so authentic that he doesn't even know he is a replacement.

Zack1234 can tell because he's clinically insane and lives in a secure unit with an electronic tag. I have to visit him every Sunday (he smells of wee too).

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #140 on: January 06, 2012, 02:26:25 PM »
the way bruv died in his spit 8 yesterday its a holiday pilot taking his seat called kazaa before    :cheers:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 04:18:51 PM by dhyran »

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2012, 02:34:17 PM »
Midway isn't bad. He is always willing to fly into the horde at low alt and put up the best fight he can. His 200 banter is innocent and witty. He sure is a lot more easy to put up with than many others in the game. :salute Midway for spicing the game up a bit.

:aok

I think Midway plays a smart game.  If he is in a situation he doesn't like, he patiently puts himself into the right situation and reengages.  My encounters with him have always been fun and always a challenging fight for me and almost always end up with a salute from me (as I am the one usually in the tower).  I prefer to fight guys like him and a few other posters to this thread because I learn valuable tactics in the game. 

IMO - All in all, 200 banter is just part of the game.  If anyone is getting under your skin on 200, you are losing the battle.  It is just like goaltending in hockey, if you let someone in your head during a game, they own you.  Mental toughness is sometimes needed.  Otherwise, detuning 200 works too...

See y'all in the cartoon skies! 

:salute
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #142 on: January 06, 2012, 04:11:51 PM »
Actually I'm afraid to tell you that Bruv119 did leave and has now been replaced by an exact replica just like what happened to Paul McCartney in 1966. The replacement Bruv119 is so authentic that he doesn't even know he is a replacement.

OHHHH NOOOOOOOS!!! WAT HAVE THEY DONE?????

It's the CyBorBruv!!!!

:O :O :O

:rofl
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline PAKFRONT

• Copper Member
« Reply #143 on: January 06, 2012, 05:48:53 PM »
Actually, the text box is now sizable and can be set to zero lines making it disappear and Vox volume can be set to zero. :aok

:old: Hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil.

PS: ---> 10 pages <---  I am not worthy.  :uhoh

Ya see, I like my radio set a certain way, then leave it.. Just askin for perfectly natural power switches on the radio sets.. Don't have to alter anything, just hit the switch, that should be there, like the real thing.. I'd turn it on when required, when needed.. When I did turn it on, I want to hear and read everyone without having to MESS WITH IT!.. Other than flip the switch to the on position.. Both radios, Pretty simple, Switch on, Switch Off, Geez! You choose what you want on, and when.. :aok
Youtube game channel, Megaflammenpost
Password of the day = DEMARKATION!

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #144 on: January 06, 2012, 07:36:47 PM »
Midway! 10th page and still going....kinda Hijacked, but still the name of the thread is Midway. Anyway, they're only picking at you 'cause we haven't heard any new squeakers as irritating as Nate800 used to be...  :old:
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #145 on: January 06, 2012, 08:59:15 PM »
Midway used to really annoy me but I have come to understand it wasn't him it was me at fault, I was getting too involved and letting things in a game get to me.
I would like to sincerely apologise to Midway for all the disrespect I have shown him.
We all have our fun in our own way and I'm sure he's just trying to lighten the atmosphere but I never did understand or even give him a chance, I'm sorry. :salute

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: January 06, 2012, 09:06:18 PM »
Oh nice Reaper how long did you spend doing that? And its Midway thats supposed to be the stalker here right? But its you looking up pictures of Bruv kinda creepy  :huh

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: January 06, 2012, 09:10:28 PM »
Do one of me!

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #148 on: January 06, 2012, 09:23:12 PM »
edit: oooooooyeaaahhhhh

oooooooooooooooooooooooyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!  :lol

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: January 06, 2012, 11:16:34 PM »
:aok

I think Midway plays a smart game.  If he is in a situation he doesn't like, he patiently puts himself into the right situation and reengages.  My encounters with him have always been fun and always a challenging fight for me and almost always end up with a salute from me (as I am the one usually in the tower).  I prefer to fight guys like him and a few other posters to this thread because I learn valuable tactics in the game.  

IMO - All in all, 200 banter is just part of the game.  If anyone is getting under your skin on 200, you are losing the battle.  It is just like goaltending in hockey, if you let someone in your head during a game, they own you.  Mental toughness is sometimes needed.  Otherwise, detuning 200 works too...

See y'all in the cartoon skies!  

:salute

:) :salute  :rock