Author Topic: This is a warning...  (Read 775 times)

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
This is a warning...
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2000, 08:55:00 AM »
Ram,

As your squadmate I'll will be the first to tell you...  DON'T trust your countrymen ever...  If you know the player and he is good then maybe trust em...Squadmates by all means trust.(too a degree, Never trust that Swager guy)

Also in the 190 if you had alt(5k or more) then dip the nose and get your speed past 400mph... at above 400mph you can easily out roll those Spits and Niks and disengage; your fw is faster than the spits and about the even with the Niki. If they blow one move you can escape... If they fly perfect you at least bought some time.  Also while waiting for death be shure to log all the names of the dweebs who were too busy fighting over 1 kill... Then in the back of your mind when you see these people in a similiar situation ask yourself should I help this guy...I do all time...

now granted some people always help, Cobra, TS, comes to mind.. So in turn if I can save them or anyone else who is deserving I will..

What really bothers me is when I help someone clear their 6 and then for no reason, no communication, no nothing they run. This is bullshice...  Creamo comes to mind here.(granted maybe creamo couldn't engage whatever, a simple "I'm RTB" would suffice for me to implement tactics accordingly.)
On 4 seperate occasions he has done this. So when I see Creamo in trouble and I can help him without danger to myself I will still gladly help him; but if there is danger to me or my other countrymen Creamo is the last one I'll save....

Now I have tried squeaking and yelling on country channel to no avail.  I believe my current system is working better. People after awhile get the picture its a two way street.

So one more time I will say never trust your countrymen, most don't give 2 craps about your welfare. Now some do and those are the ones you trust...And of course your squad(that Swager guy ain't half bad after all, kidding earlier."Pick on Swager Day!! Has been decreed!!"

Regards,

DoctorYO
JG 2

Offline Minotaur

• Copper Member
This is a warning...
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2000, 12:23:00 PM »
Hmm....

I understand the situation, what exactly is the problem?  

Mino

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
This is a warning...
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2000, 01:11:00 PM »
DoctorYo:
Outrolling a Niki and 2 Spits at the same time is a little hard to say the least. And In the power dive I got one aileron and elevator gone, so no chances to do that.
I agree with you in all the rest (exception made about Swager lol he is a nice guy!!! ) and that just the point I was warning on. From now I'll only use the country channel to warn the people who deserves it...so those after the P51 yesterday may forget about me (I know all their names I had the film on), and so those who dont win my confidence. Thats all. thks for the post, DoctorYo  .

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
This is a warning...
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2000, 02:44:00 PM »
Thanks Doc, I love ya ,man!!    

Thank God the day is almost over!    

Hang loose RAM!  No doubt you'll see alot more of that. Just keep cool or it won't be fun anymore.

I've seen Weazel leave a firing set-up on a B-17 to help me.  I got myself into trouble with a P51 while flying the FW190.  Weazel did not hesitate.  That's a squadmate for ya!!  Prop, Doc, Rip, Sour, Ex-Bugster have all done it!  

Early Beta, DocYO used to fly around me and collect all his kills shootin them off my ass! My bad flying and tactics always attracted bad guys like a magnet!  

Knights like Bloom, Game, Dolo, Wolf37, Cobra, and many others will go out of there way to help, if they can.  So don't worry and be happy!!  It's all good!!  

PS One of my most memorable kills was shooting Cobra off of DocYO's butt.  Doc is screaming on the radio, "Shoot em, Swager, Shoot em!!"  Cobra did everything in the book to keep on Doc and trying to evade me!!  

------------------
JG2 "Richthofen"

"My Brother-In-Law used to work for the
telephone company"

Pilot Office Christopher Hart III
Hornet Squadron, France, May 1940
From Novel "A Piece Of Cake"

[This message has been edited by Swager (edited 02-22-2000).]
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
This is a warning...
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2000, 02:46:00 PM »
You are very welcome RAM and we shall fly in formation to kick some booty next time no dweebel spit will get in our way next.

Achtung Spitfire I'm coming!

-JG2-

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
This is a warning...
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2000, 03:28:00 PM »
A *good* Spitfire  

------------------

JG2 "Richthofen"

[This message has been edited by weazel (edited 02-22-2000).]

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
This is a warning...
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2000, 03:41:00 PM »
Damnit Weazel, Stop pickin on the Spitfire!  

My favorite ride ya know!!

Cool   pitcure!!  

------------------
JG2 "Richthofen"

telephone company"

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
This is a warning...
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2000, 04:08:00 PM »
Ram,
Doc, Swager, Glasses, (JG2 is a Class-act and a great squad) Hang,and Kieren have said it all very well, I couldn't add anymore!  I take personal pride in trying to clear fellow country mates (its wierd, I know).  I usually find those multiple bandits chasing down 1 guy are so target fixated that you can down 2 or 3 before the rest know you are there.

As for that fight Swager...I actually do remember that one...I remember thinking...come on..hold still... just a little more.. all the while also thinking...ok this guy on my six...please be blind, drunk and a bad shot, but none of those proved true in Swager's case and down I went in flames <S>.

It seems you may get more chances to flame me Swager, I've joined the Musketeer Escadrille (I've known these guys from my FA days, and am thrilled to finally be a part of the squad) so it looks like I'm a rook now.  (unless/or until we decide to move).

So a BIG <S> to all the Knights I've had a chance to fly with over the past few weeks.  All of you guys are great to wing with.

P.S. Why didn't anyone tell me earlier about this Swager Day thing....it seems I've missed out...hehe.

Also, Ram, I find this sort of thing comes and goes over a period of time.  I just chalk it up and keep flying.

Offline Camel

• Zinc Member
This is a warning...
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2000, 05:09:00 PM »
Just call my name, and ill be there!

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
This is a warning...
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2000, 05:39:00 PM »
Cobra,

What do ya mean ya joined the Musketeers?  

Damn!  I sent Weazel an e-mail about trying to bribe you in coming over to JG2.  You belonged to the Flyin Elvis's and I didn't think you'd be lookin.  I told Weaz we should try anyways.  

Excuse my French but...... toejam!!!

Cobra, ya would of been an excellent addition to JG2!  I don't wanna fly against ya, I wanna fly with ya!

If you ever think about changing PLEASE let JG2 know!!

I would try to talk ya out of it, but the Musketeers are a class act and they are probably estatic to have you!!

Have Fun Cobra and I'll see ya up!!  

DRAT!  Another opprotunity blown!!!

------------------
JG2 "Richthofen"

telephone company"

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
This is a warning...
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2000, 08:54:00 PM »
DoctorYo…

(A brief pause, as I shake my head.) Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Hmmm.  Why do you even take the time to respond like that to RAM’s  obviously emotion induced post ? He’s new, he’s frustrated, he will learn. Christ, he is sitting in front of a clumsy big plastic eyesore CH Products Flight Yoke for Christ’s sake crying that for the 100th time he attacked 3 higher 190’s he was in trouble. I understand him being frustrated, but you using an open forum to wack on me out of context, and out of the blue? Cheap. False too. Shame,shame. :0)

Your ignorance of me and what I’m doing online in any particular situation is only overshadowed by your lack of common sense and respect for players by posting these accusations without merit or finding out what was going on. I might even make a case that you got into that situation 4 “FOUR” times with me and didn’t learn and or message me?!!! Pretty improbable, or pretty stupid, or maybe even fabricated.

I have no recollection of the alleged 4 times I “ran away” and left you, nor will I justify your false statements and cheap attacks. Only to the point where I say they are very few Knights I haven’t bailed out, and I didn’t get 230 + deaths “running “ away. Ask a few, sheesh I fly enough they should know. I suck, but I fight, cuz it’s fun and it don’t hurt as bad as Kun Tao Kung Fu.. (That hurts…ouch) Aces High is a much better hobby.

Soooo, Shudup and fly!

(Plus, since you’re a Knight, I’ll always buy ya a buy you a beer. Now why would ya want to go screw up a good thing by trash smackin, lip flappin, a fellow Nit?)

Creamo

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
This is a warning...
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2000, 09:19:00 PM »
Said by Creamo:
 "Hmmm.  Why do you even take the time to respond like that to RAM’s  obviously emotion induced post ? He’s new, he’s frustrated, he will learn. Christ, he is sitting in front of a clumsy big plastic eyesore CH Products Flight Yoke for Christ’s sake crying that for the 100th time he attacked 3 higher 190’s he was in trouble. I understand him being frustrated"

Ahem...yes I'm new...yes I AM frustrated... yes I have a god-damned-yoke that serves for nothing, and yes,I have a poor computer and connection that gives me 15 FPS the best of the days.
But I want to make things clear,guy...when I am caught at low level in my 190 is because mainly 2 things, because after i take of I ALWAYS go to 15k at least and usually 20-25K in my poor climber 190. As I said here are the two:

A)i've just gone up from the field

B)I HAVE DIVED TO HELP SOMEONE.(80% times).

so Im a new here BUT IM NOT STUPID. maybe I am too happy thinking that because I care about other peoples' butt they'll care about mine (false as I saw yesterday) but that for sure changed yesterday.

About DoctorYO saying that about u...well I have no probes...but I can say a FACT...I NEVER heard you doinf a 6 call on other people...

I am young. I am new. I have a computer that sucks, and I am frustrated. But frustrated by people like u that don't care about their countrymen's "lifes",only about their butts; I'm not frustrated because someone wins me in a great fight.In fact,I love being ass-kicked if the kick is good enough!!!.

So next time measure your words,please. I'm not a stupid kid you can talk about in that way with me staying silent. Thanks.

------------------
Ram, out

JG2 "Richthofen"

[This message has been edited by RAM (edited 02-22-2000).]

CorkScru

This is a warning...
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2000, 02:26:00 AM »
I am new to this game as well.  Let me say this.  Most of the time in the Main Arena, I am so fixated on not getting blown out of the sky  myself, that I am not skilled enough (yet) to see or help in the big picture.  Heck, I spend most of my time tying to figure out where to go to get shot down properly....lol.  

I am sure I will get better fast, and then I will make sure I am in position to help countrymen in need, but I wonder if any of those others chasing that P51 were like me?

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
This is a warning...
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2000, 03:02:00 AM »

nope,they weren't. As I told before, the film is clear and says who was there. There was one guy who seems a newbie, but not the rest of the people.