Author Topic: Perfect video  (Read 767 times)

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
Re: Perfect video
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 10:26:31 PM »
Am I the only one who was hoping she'd choke on her gum and need some mouth to mouth assisted breathing, or at least a good firm heimlich maneuver to lift things up a bit?

She did manage to keep chewing through the entire thing, which says a lot about her oral dexterity.  That's a job skill right there.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 11:17:12 PM »
Had over your card.

Not having a breast fetish does not make me a homosexual.  How you made that conclusion is beyond me.  I simply think that her breasts were so large and obviously enhanced that it was revolting.  It's like watching a tetherball on a short rope.  Sure, at first it's hilarious, but then the shock of it being all too real sets in.

-Penguin

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2012, 11:41:40 PM »
For once I agree with you penguin
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2012, 11:51:59 PM »
I'm a firm believer in no boobs too big. I wouldnt mind a night rolling around in the sack with her.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2012, 11:54:40 PM »
You may be a firm believer now but trust me there wont be anything firm about them in 25 years.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 12:01:17 AM »
is that your mom Jo?   bit perverted if you ask me.   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2012, 12:04:53 AM »
Seatbelt *#$@ies!!!
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2012, 03:07:44 AM »
Not having a breast fetish does not make me a homosexual.  How you made that conclusion is beyond me.  I simply think that her breasts were so large and obviously enhanced that it was revolting.  It's like watching a tetherball on a short rope.  Sure, at first it's hilarious, but then the shock of it being all too real sets in.

-Penguin

You would have been fine saying 'Big boobs aren't my thing, but nice video regardless'. When you decide
to say things like they were "obviously enhanced" and "That's not even human", eyes roll and once again you reinforce the common suggestion
that you are, in fact, an idiot.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 03:09:35 AM by EskimoJoe »
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2012, 06:02:33 AM »
Not having a breast fetish does not make me a homosexual.  How you made that conclusion is beyond me.  I simply think that her breasts were so large and obviously enhanced that it was revolting.  It's like watching a tetherball on a short rope.  Sure, at first it's hilarious, but then the shock of it being all too real sets in.

-Penguin

Never once did I imply (or think) that you are homosexual you just made a comment that was the opposite of the typical male response.

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2012, 06:18:43 AM »
Big boobs but other then this...B-I-M-B-O!!!

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2012, 07:37:14 AM »
is that your mom Jo?   bit perverted if you ask me.   
How am I supposed to answer this? :rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2012, 08:15:46 AM »
Gisele is a beautiful woman, and yes she does have breast implants.  However, if you "research" her, her implants are not hardly noticeable she isn't *that* heavily chested. Matter of fact it is well within her normal body frame. What makes her chest so big in that video is the bra she is wearing.  Trust me.   :aok
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2012, 08:38:53 AM »

Lambo and tittie thread turns into a penguin bashing....... :aok
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2012, 08:43:23 AM »
I'm a firm believer in no boobs too big. I wouldnt mind a night rolling around in the sack with her.

*Is suddenly reminded of a dog chasing a car ;)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2012, 12:08:25 PM »
You may be a firm believer now but trust me there wont be anything firm about them in 25 years.
if theyre natural (which they're not) then ill take em. if theyre natural and over the size 36DD then you can have a reduction before i get knocked to the ground because you walked... :aok
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy