Author Topic: Can't find AH in uninstall programs  (Read 232 times)

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
Can't find AH in uninstall programs
« on: January 29, 2012, 07:54:21 PM »
I tried to do a uninstall of AH so that I could do a full install since I had heard from several that the full download seems to help with the game crashes. When I went into the control panel I could not find AH anywhere. I did find the Beta version and uninstalled that but can't find the full version in there.

Is there another way of uninstalling it? or Will downloading and installing the new one boot out the old?
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline steely07

• Silver Member
Re: Can't find AH in uninstall programs
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 08:30:43 PM »
there should be an uninstall.exe in your main AH folder, double click that and away you go.

note : save your settings folder, skins folder and anything else you want to keep first.

I've highlighted the folders i'd save if I was going to reinstall, copy them elsewhere

Salute

Steely

Aces High, Wing Commander, Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group: www.dickweedhbg.com

FSO Films : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs6CAXBQoVBctljybD65fA?view_as=subscriber

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
Re: Can't find AH in uninstall programs
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 09:06:45 PM »
Thank you, I did look for that and could not find it anywhere.

Oddly enough though, I decided to try to install the new download (before I saw your response) and now it is in the programs section of the control panel and the uninstall file is in the Hitech folder as well. Not sure what the hell happened before.

:salute
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave