Author Topic: Fieseler Fi-156 Storch Sounds <<<<Stereo>>>>  (Read 3645 times)

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
Re: Fieseler Fi-156 Storch Sounds <<<<Stereo>>>>
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 04:15:42 PM »
Your better off with standard headphones. These Turtle Beach phones are a gimmick that do not work as advertised. You can do the research yourself or wait for my full hardware review that I will post in the next day or two. Simply put these headphones do not work without an already excellent 5.1 sound card. I know RTHolmes already knows which card I recommend so I wont repeat myself.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2395226,00.asp

Maybe so pipz and fugitive got the h2a i believe it was.  but without a good sound card multi speaker headphones are useless
Creative seems to work i have tried several different cards and some echo :ie Diamond
So i say creative is best bang for the buck unless you want to drop serious cash

I just bought this head set a few days ago they are more comfortable than the model they are replacing. For some reason they don't sound as good as their predecessor though. Big issue i have is the dye on the ear pads rubs off on to your skin. A fact I did not know until I had gone to the store & a kid pointed to me & made the remark for the benefit of his mother that mans ears are funny.

Sure enough many hours later I passed a mirror & noticed I had a 3/4" blue ring around each ear & most of the area's that my skin touched the head set.

For $100.00 dollars or there abouts I would look for something else. Only because they seem to have gone backwards from the earlier model in terms of sound quality IMO.

PS: Oh & blue ears.

LOL dang that sucks I couldnt find the older set so i posted the latest one
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2012, 03:29:43 PM »
i trust skuzzy over pyro and skuzzy says that on single channle sound works i have a creative labs sound card and 5.1 surround and stero can crash my game, and make werid noises
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, 03:34:07 PM »
"If you cant swing it  i can update  Mono pack and upload it to mediafire for your listening pleasure would be no trouble"
 :aok

Let me know bro

that would be awesome if you could :aok
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2012, 06:27:48 PM »
i trust skuzzy over pyro and skuzzy says that on single channle sound works i have a creative labs sound card and 5.1 surround and stero can crash my game, and make werid noises

You have other issues not sound related
TBs Sounds 

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2012, 06:40:04 AM »
no dont have other issues because it only dose it only dual channel sounds on this game mono works fine. all other games are fine too.

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2012, 02:40:16 PM »
no dont have other issues because it only dose it only dual channel sounds on this game mono works fine. all other games are fine too.

Please go troll somewhere else my sounds were fine for you and you sent me several pm`s saying how you loved them.
And didn't you quit??? so don't worry about them.
Nothing in game sound engine has changed so it cant work then not work with out there being issues on "your" PC.

So please use them or don't, but don't come here because you have another sound guy`s Pom Pom`s on and trash my sounds.

TBs Sounds 

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 07:55:10 AM »
Please go troll somewhere else my sounds were fine for you and you sent me several pm`s saying how you loved them.
And didn't you quit??? so don't worry about them.
Nothing in game sound engine has changed so it cant work then not work with out there being issues on "your" PC.

So please use them or don't, but don't come here because you have another sound guy`s Pom Pom`s on and trash my sounds.

yes but i loved the MONO ones you had. i never used your stero please being your mono sounds back

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 10:39:38 AM »
Something people forget about, I bought a 5 pack of Plantronic headphones that were noise canceling (with a mic) and were surround sound for $20 a pair, but with the 5 pack you are paying $15 for them.

They have been pretty awesome without any issues, either got them off Amazon or Ebay. Basically it comes with two speakers per ear - a front/back setup which offers limited surround sound, but in Aces High it has worked out quite well.

I mainly use Twinbooms soundpack mixed with a few odds and ends, the new storch for example simply sounds awesome.
JG 52

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012, 07:22:43 PM »
ty butcher
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:43:13 PM by TwinBoom »
TBs Sounds 

Offline Mitsu.

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012, 02:03:20 AM »
Twinboom, may I use your storch eng start sound for mine?

Thanks,
Mitsu

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 02:52:39 PM »
"If you cant swing it  i can update  Mono pack and upload it to mediafire for your listening pleasure would be no trouble"
 :aok

Let me know bro

big thanks for providing a mono version for those of us who have problems with the stereo soundpacks :banana:

it must be quite a while since you did the last official mono release because 1/2 the gv set sounds different and finally the mossie bomber sounds right for me (tbh I'm too lazy to duplicate sounds for new plane/gv releases so any new ones were default sounds.) you must have done some work on other sounds too because it sounds ... richer. overall it sounds fantastic :aok

I was flying around the other night and not much was going on so I asked on range what sound packs people used, I got:

twinboom's
twinboom's
ummm ... whats a soundpack?

so thats a 75% overall approval rating and 100% for informed consumers :D

edit: pls dont be offended mitsu, it was a small sample and many of my squaddies use your sounds ;)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 02:54:23 PM by RTHolmes »
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2012, 04:11:30 PM »
Twinboom, may I use your storch eng start sound for mine?

Thanks,
Mitsu

Yes please Mitsu anything you need thanks for asking
big thanks for providing a mono version for those of us who have problems with the stereo soundpacks :banana:

it must be quite a while since you did the last official mono release because 1/2 the gv set sounds different and finally the mossie bomber sounds right for me (tbh I'm too lazy to duplicate sounds for new plane/gv releases so any new ones were default sounds.) you must have done some work on other sounds too because it sounds ... richer. overall it sounds fantastic :aok

I was flying around the other night and not much was going on so I asked on range what sound packs people used, I got:

twinboom's
twinboom's

edit: pls dont be offended mitsu, it was a small sample and many of my squaddies use your sounds ;)

TY ty  :aok appreciate the good words
TBs Sounds 

Offline 4Prop

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2012, 04:25:15 PM »
for the record, I like gummy bears and have been using gummy bears ~3yrs now :aok

however, I'm still using the last bag of gummy bears to release because the stereo sounds just dont work for my new gummy bears

gummy bears? i thought we were talking about the Storch

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2012, 04:26:51 PM »

twinboom's
twinboom's

yup and you just said "every one but this pack sucks" im sure Mitsu,Ranger,Tic tok, and many more love to have you make fun of there pack

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2012, 04:30:26 PM »
Im a young kid not very skilled but i love to troll

Yes but please just quit or go away
And he said nothing of the sort
TBs Sounds