i quit. that is all.

Good one less cry baby to deal with...
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
Re: im OUT
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2012, 01:35:20 PM »
strange about have of my post cut off i mean i quit flying with honor and will join Vtards to steal bases by hording because im tired of flying with honor and get PMed about how im a noob becuase im shot down by a picker. I DONT QUIT THE GAME i quit flying with honor.

Not that funny. You just didn't type it out because you didn't mean that. Stop trying to BS the community. Own up to being a foolish kid and move on instead of trying to cover with transparent lies.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2012, 01:55:33 PM »
strange about have of my post cut off i mean i quit flying with honor and will join Vtards to steal bases by hording because im tired of flying with honor and get PMed about how im a noob becuase im shot down by a picker. I DONT QUIT THE GAME i quit flying with honor.

Why lie?  Your post wasn't cut, you posted that in a fit of squeaker rage thinking we'd all talk you into staying.  Boy, I bet you were surprised to see the opposite and now you're trying to save some face once the tears dried up because you really didn't mean to quit in the first place. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2012, 01:57:27 PM »
fly smart, fly your way, don't post "look at me" threads.
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2012, 02:18:07 PM »

nice trying to save face post...... cheetah's never change their spots neither do liars.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2012, 02:48:11 PM »
It's just as well that you're going to quit flying with honor.  It will match the way you post.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2012, 03:12:54 PM »

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2012, 06:08:42 PM »

What makes you think  you could join the vTards?

Also, you said "That is all." right after you said you quit. So nothing got cut off.

Next.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2012, 06:24:18 PM »

Also, you said "That is all." right after you said you quit. So nothing got cut off.

Next.
SHUT DOWWWNNN!  :airplane: :old:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2012, 08:58:19 PM »
Hey Olds,

Take a breather bro if you need one.  In the meantime, just let it go and have a good laugh.  Not tryin' to be mean at all just saw this and thought some would get a giggle.  I hope that you would too.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/polite-bear-waves-goodbye/20c6x1ud?q=animal%20videos&from=en-us_msnhp&rel=msn&cpkey=b1039b64-28f3-4688-a85d-159a0838deed%7canimal+videos%7cmsn%7c%7c

:rofl

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2012, 09:11:22 PM »

Your post wasn't "cut off".

You quit and then recanted. No shame there.

It wasn't a clerical error, it was a ...second thought...so to speak.

Good on ya, Hope you find that joy again..sometimes its a matter of reflecting and relearning why you came here in the first place.

For me, after AW and almost 11 years here, it was burnout and missing past glory days and the game changing enough that it didn't fit me anymore.

But... I bear no responsibility for that except my own. As has been pointed out to me previously, I am a Dinosaur and a product of a different era.

No big news to me.

If you like WWII combat flight sims though, this is the place for that.

cheers,
RTR
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 09:34:32 PM by RTR »
The Damned

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2012, 09:20:05 PM »

Next.

:rofl
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2012, 09:22:42 PM »
You are not out until Chuck Norris says you are out...
(Image removed from quote.)

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2012, 09:45:01 PM »
 :noid :noid :noid :noid Are you back.....lol :rock :rock :rock
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline ArcticKat

• Copper Member
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2012, 09:46:52 AM »
Your post wasn't "cut off".

You quit and then recanted. No shame there.

It wasn't a clerical error, it was a ...second thought...so to speak.

Good on ya, Hope you find that joy again..sometimes its a matter of reflecting and relearning why you came here in the first place.

For me, after AW and almost 11 years here, it was burnout and missing past glory days and the game changing enough that it didn't fit me anymore.

But... I bear no responsibility for that except my own. As has been pointed out to me previously, I am a Dinosaur and a product of a different era.

No big news to me.

If you like WWII combat flight sims though, this is the place for that.

cheers,
RTR

"That Fokker's a Messerschmitt!"