Author Topic: Game Crash  (Read 672 times)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Game Crash
« on: January 28, 2012, 09:24:32 AM »
So, I was in Mid-Flight in TT, and my game crashed, "Aces High.exe has stopped working" now every time I try to log in, my game crashed "Aces High.exe" I can't even get in Offline... I've re booted my system and everything... Anyone know what happened? Has it happened to anyone else? Anyone know how to fix it? Heeeeeeelp  :cry  :bhead
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Game Crash
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 09:29:11 AM »
Skuzzy has said that if you get a "crash" you may get a file corruption. Download and reinstall over the game again may help. Remember to delete the desktop icon BEFORE you reinstall so it adds a new one that points to the right exe file or you may cause a new problem.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 09:31:49 AM »
aaah balls, there goes my skins, joystick settings etc eh? Thanks fugitive  :salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 09:33:24 AM »
no, installing OVER the game will NOT remove those things. DO NOT remove the old game, just install over it.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 09:35:38 AM »
Rgr, I'll try, thanks alot Fugitive, I owe ya one sir  :aok  :salute

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 10:18:03 AM »
I still lost everything cuz I had no clue what I was doing  :rofl but thanks so much fugitive AT LEAST IM PLAYING!   :x :cheers:

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 10:19:02 AM »
Redbull, also just rename the setting folder in the Aces High directory might fix you.

If it does, I would like a copy of that folder.

HiTech

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 11:01:09 AM »
 :old: :old: Hey HiTech! how come you wearing clothes? :O :O
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 11:09:33 AM »
Redbull, also just rename the setting folder in the Aces High directory might fix you.

If it does, I would like a copy of that folder.

HiTech
Thanks HiTech, I'll try that next time IF it happens again  :aok  :salute