Author Topic: Loads loads topics many have not even thought off ''!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4297 times)

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
Re: Loads loads topics many have not even thought off ''!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 02:07:09 PM »
i would like to vote for "Remote control explosive tank".

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 02:11:10 PM »
I think that I figured out who davidwales is. Look at the spelling and syntax.......I think that it's HiTech's shade :devil :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :devil
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 02:17:40 PM »
lol, nice shot
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline ap1102

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 02:20:59 PM »
There is no other explanation. This has got to be one of the HTC staff or they would have banned this poster long ago. OK guys the joke has been served. It was funny for the first few posts but I think its run its course. Please ban Mr. Wales from the BBS.

EZRhino

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 02:21:08 PM »
theres a bish dude named oVortex or something close that writes almost as bad and is a visionary...

I vote for the donkey  :aok
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 02:22:14 PM »
I don't understand what the problem is, David did nothing wrong except being very funny  :aok
now posting as SirNuke

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 02:23:47 PM »
I'll say at first he was annoying, but now he is just too funny!  Keep it up Dave, you have made me spit coffee twice on my computer!!! :rofl
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 02:33:03 PM »
Hi thanks many thanks 4 all the emails , you lot are as nutty as a fruit cake
any way all the emails I received r regarding , the emails which are ww 2 things

The guys who emled me want me to doo the following things , but but skua and hitch only says I , can do only one topic at the time , only , if I have your permission , so the topics u have asked for , are as follows , and I can only do one topic at , a, time

The ones u assed for are are as follows

Pigeon guided missle
New squad names
Flaming onion gun
Remote control explosive tank
Cherry suicide bomb
The donkey with rocket propelled grenade
Bren gun carrier wiv three troops

So u can pick one of these topicsand will look for all the spec
Spell I've all ready checked these topics exist , they are all real , so if u email me I'll do this
For you I don't need spel checker with I pad as it does al the punctuation by it's self
So al you guys who said u hate my teacher , u , so do I , he use to hit me with
A stitch but I use to book down my school trousers , any way guys I'm trying to get a new mic cus the dog chewed it up , so reason why I can't talk on game, so apologises for my team mates , and I would never disclose my
Game I'd as I think , we have great squad and they are like brothers to me , and my side are, but on this bb
You are al brothers to me think u are real good , may be one day, we can have peace,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!

Dave :salute :salute

now compare to his earlier posts.

i think that would real cool u boats sneaking up to a faster CV group around bases that they are attacking keep the icons flashing if within radar range and destroyers pinging when they are within firing range would keep every one guessing ,and make the game more fun,  and as far a v2 s , htc could put missile silos on bases and the time it took to fuel up would determine its accuracy giving chance for porkers to kill silo and missile before launch , and silos could be destroyed with a 15 min down time like hangers whether it had a missile loaded or not, fueling could take 60 secs to fuel 100 per cent 30 secs 50 per cent etc . it would be no different as if it was real scenario , u boats were designed for merchant shipping but it was very much used to sink , naval capital ships also HMS ark royal, HMS courageous , springs to mind

it wouldnt take much to bring u boats or v2 missles into the game a player could use u boats like the cv groups that would be given with ports also a destroyer could have asdec and depth charges, also some bombers could have some detection device  attached along with depth charges  and u boats could also travel quicker surfaced as they would be submerged ,players who take control of u boats will ony have a allocated amount of torpedoes and deck gun munition , v2 could be a perk purchase to hit enemy targets but limited for destruction of complete shutdown of bases

he's not a little kid, this guy is just messing with all of you.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2012, 02:36:02 PM »
Hi votex u seem a very much nice guy nice guy gay , all I'm , saying is that all these items is very much voted , by all , the guys who did email , me I'm very much thinking that the the topic of the wish , list , is the go
Isthmus , goliiath remote tank , in which , we wil work like this
Any player can perk one but they wil only have one
they get the tank from spawn it's pretty smal about 1 mtr by half mtre u have , ur control panel ur joystick , and u will be able to drive Goliath to a tiger tank and boom , so the tiger wil not c u fuming  :salute

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2012, 02:38:06 PM »
thank you Detective semp :salute we need more guys like you on the force :)

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2012, 02:40:11 PM »
Ah that is cus on a I pad and it does spelling for me , so I know you think I can spel but I know the phonetic alphabet the 12 x table and obey I can answer any general knolage question within 5 secs of u posting cus I ain't stupid  :x :x :salute

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2012, 02:41:49 PM »
thank you Detective semp :salute we need more guys like you on the force :)

so am I one of you guys now?  you are the guy in charge there right?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2012, 02:43:17 PM »
It is my opinion that stuff like this should be kept off the boards. It can not be taken seriously, thus belong in the o'club (at best and on a long stretch). These posts go into the category of trolling and is disrupting the community. Users who repeatedly and habitually post like this should be removed from this forum.

But that's just me. Skuzzy be the judge, but I think it would be a mistake in the long run to allow this to go on.

People don't have to read his posts.

I think they're harmless and funny.

But I agree that they should be in the "O" club forum.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2012, 02:45:12 PM »
so am I one of you guys now?  you are the guy in charge there right?

semp

relax buddy I'm just teasing, I find it hilarious that some people need it pointed out to them before they lose their minds ranting about dwales :]

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2012, 02:45:32 PM »
Hey gun rasher I'm not joking u said in your email you wanted the cherry blossom suicide bomb , and I'm sorry they picked the Goliath remote control tank  :salute