Author Topic: Quickill  (Read 2819 times)

Offline brad3854

• Zinc Member
Re: Quickill
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2012, 01:58:53 AM »
I don't have the film to show how it was on my end. Wish I did. Funny how people jump on another persons wagon. I am not a very good stick. I will be the first to say that / admit it. I just started playing again back in Dec. But, I did play for a while several years ago. I just expect more from better sticks, but its something to take into consideration that the person on the other end is not seeing what you do always because of server / connection / netcode that goes into the simulation. I don't post on 200 much, but I am not afraid to ask or call out someone. Again, I just need to lower my expectations in MA. I expect better sticks to not pull HO shots, and most won't go for the HO. I also understand bringing your nose on someone is a variation of defense. Seeing your screen shot and me not having one of my view, I am sorry for the claim of the HO. <S>

Quick

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2012, 02:02:10 AM »
I don't have the film to show how it was on my end. Wish I did. Funny how people jump on another persons wagon. I am not a very good stick. I will be the first to say that / admit it. I just started playing again back in Dec. But, I did play for a while several years ago. I just expect more from better sticks, but its something to take into consideration that the person on the other end is not seeing what you do always because of server / connection / netcode that goes into the simulation. I don't post on 200 much, but I am not afraid to ask or call out someone. Again, I just need to lower my expectations in MA. I expect better sticks to not pull HO shots, and most won't go for the HO. I also understand bringing your nose on someone is a variation of defense. Seeing your screen shot and me not having one of my view, I am sorry for the claim of the HO. <S>

Quick

Always film, I generally don't try to Ho if I do will own up to it, I gathered you were either frustrated or just pissed off as everyone else gets. Have a beer and lets  :airplane:
JG 52

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2012, 03:05:04 AM »
I just expect more from better sticks.

An error many people make.  Be advised, this is a game that any more barely qualifies as a combat-sim.  Every single "stick" in this "game" will resort to trembling little alt-monkey, ramming, running, suicidal, whiney, hording, hobags should the need arise, or if the mood is right.  You will to.  

I just need to lower my expectations in MA.<S>

You're beginning to understand.

"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline IamSalem

• Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2012, 07:00:55 AM »
<S> to both Pilots. Glad this was able to be resolved.  :aok

Too bad this didn't happen more often... :lol