Author Topic: So what is this??  (Read 10916 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: So what is this??
« Reply #150 on: February 17, 2012, 08:04:35 PM »
Only in America...
Don't forget Liverpool  :old:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: February 17, 2012, 08:10:40 PM »
Don't forget Liverpool  :old:

I can't see the scoucers shooting anyone, they're too busy nicking rims and putting cars on bricks.  :D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: February 17, 2012, 08:17:21 PM »
I can't see the scoucers shooting anyone, they're too busy nicking rims and putting cars on bricks.  :D
And stealing tv sets and flipping cars!  :old:

Damn liverbirds have lost their mind!  :old:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #153 on: February 17, 2012, 08:19:49 PM »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #154 on: February 17, 2012, 08:30:14 PM »
Article says Manchester...  That is England, is it not?
But if you read the article  it did say fans of a Scottish football team that were playing in Manchester.

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #155 on: February 17, 2012, 08:34:24 PM »
But if you read the article  it did say fans of a Scottish football team that were playing in Manchester.

Yes, this is true.  Do I need to dredge up articles about English fans rioting? 

We both know the truth of the matter, and to be honest, it isn't fair to hijack this thread that was clearly intended to ridicule, mock, and otherwise critique vDallas.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: February 17, 2012, 08:36:13 PM »
Yes, this is true.  Do I need to dredge up articles about English fans rioting? 

I made my initial comment about Gun use. You find Gun usage in English Football between fans, I'll sign up for AcesHigh.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: February 17, 2012, 08:41:32 PM »
I made my initial comment about Gun use. You find Gun usage in English Football between fans, I'll sign up for AcesHigh.

Of course not, your government has decided that you are unfit to posess a firearm.  After reading about the history of "football hooliganism" just a little bit, it strikes me that perhaps they were right.  No, in England, the wackos are forced to beat and stab their victims to death.  Imagine the carnage at these riots, called football matches, if guns were available.  

The number of deaths and injuries at soccer games is astounding, soccer (football) should be banned worldwide!   :D

How many people were killed at American football riots in the last 25 years?  Or maybe professional baseball is where our troubles lie...  Nope, not really.  I would be careful pointing out the splinter in our collective eye...  There seems to be a log in your own. 

[/HiJack over]
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 08:45:11 PM by PFactorDave »

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #158 on: February 17, 2012, 08:44:21 PM »
Ahh but Germany did not have the time to wait until all of this was ready before invading Russia. Stalin had every intention of using poland as a jumping point into Europe once his military was stable enough. every action he took preceding the war with germany bears this out. the steady methodical build up of their western front, the invasion of Nordic regions etc etc...all of these actions could only serve one purpose, to surround Germany's eastern flank and give Russia multiple locations for launching an invasion of Europe.

aside from that, it would have taken far more than 5 years to quell the french dissidents..Hitlers only move after he invaded poland was to invade France the jump directly to the utter and total destruction of GB. his mistake was employing only a half hearted and non committed action to accomplishing this endeavour. without GB as a platform to launch from it would have taken USA at least 6 years to enter the war in full effective force. this 6 years could have then been used to destroy the western half of Russia, use that enormous mountain range as a natural wall against counter attack from the Russians living on the other side....the side that Japan was to invade and provoke as much as possible as per the pact between Germany and Japan.

there is probably a million possible scenario's that would have all ended the war better for Germany. but they were not to be..

I, being half German, despise that Germany lost the war, especially as badly as they did, not truly to its enemies, but to the utter incompetence of its leaders....

BUT! without pause or hesitation let me be first to say that the machine that was called "The NAZI Party" needed to die a death that would ensure that it would never rise its monstrous head again. its death needed to be so overwhelming so devastating to those that practiced it that it would serve as a lesson to the entire world that it is a fruitless and barren tree who's seeds should never again be sewn in any society.

so it is what it is....i am hateful of the facts, but i acknowledge that it is how it should be....

Ahh, but the ONE historical hypothetical you forgot that I DIDN'T was the peace negotiation with GB and the US.  Had he done that it would have extended the time frame on the US's buildup.  Additionally, the Russian bear wasn't on the warpath at all.  History tells us the idiot known as Stalin was caught so completely off-guard by Operation Barbarosa that German spies were actually sleeping with Stalin's wife and he didn't know it until it was too late.  Further historical evidence regarding the lack of preparedness of the Russian war machine was the sheer ineptitude of their turdy little a/c at the outset of the war with Germany.  Many of the significant German aces of WWII gained their fame flying against turd haulers flown by Russian pile its with zero ACM experience and that hadn't even bothered to grow hair in their armpits yet.  To add insult to injury, the Russians had to lend-lease aircraft from the US...the P-40's and P-39's...planes rated as disposable by the US and no match for the German "wolfpacks". Apparently, the Russian engineers weren't as good as Wmaker and couldn't design a Super Brewster from the scrap heap we lend-leased them.

So, my hypothetical trumps your hypothetical due to the realities of the war.

I too am half German/half Italian....not one other drop of anything else.  My great grandparents immigrated from Cassel and Naples respectively.  German was spoken in my mothers home growing up and Italian in my fathers.  Screw um.  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #159 on: February 17, 2012, 08:47:06 PM »
Agreed, but I have to report that in the English Football I have never heard of a gun ever being used in Football hooliganism.

That's because they bore each other to death with stuffiness.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #160 on: February 17, 2012, 08:47:23 PM »
Apparently, the Russian engineers weren't as good as Wmaker and couldn't design a Super Brewster from the scrap heap we lend-leased them.

Gasp!

Do you suggest that the Aces High Brewster is over modeled?   :O  Say it isn't so!

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #161 on: February 17, 2012, 08:48:13 PM »

The scots ROCK!  The ManU idiots must have started it, lol

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #162 on: February 17, 2012, 08:55:19 PM »
Of course not, your government has decided that you are unfit to posess a firearm.  After reading about the history of "football hooliganism" just a little bit, it strikes me that perhaps they were right.  No, in England, the wackos are forced to beat and stab their victims to death.  Imagine the carnage at these riots, called football matches, if guns were available.  

The number of deaths and injuries at soccer games is astounding, soccer (football) should be banned worldwide!   :D

How many people were killed at American football riots in the last 25 years?  Or maybe professional baseball is where our troubles lie...  Nope, not really. 

I can't take your post seriously. Exageration bordering on storytelling.. You'll be telling me the Americans cracked the enigma code next.  :bolt:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #163 on: February 17, 2012, 08:59:29 PM »
Gasp!

Do you suggest that the Aces High Brewster is over modeled?   :O  Say it isn't so!

Shhhh....its a secret.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #164 on: February 17, 2012, 09:05:04 PM »
Shhhh....its a secret.
It was the added weight (of the Armor plating around the Pilot) that the Finns added that made it turn so well  :banana:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho