Author Topic: So what is this??  (Read 10255 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: So what is this??
« Reply #225 on: February 22, 2012, 03:49:24 PM »
He is in Kommando Nowotny...I love good fights and I love even furballs. I will be less angry if a 262 picks me whist in a 1v1 than if a 51, 47, 38, etc. pick me.

It is just curious as to why someone who claims to "live for The Fight™" would readily fly a Me 262 on the edge of a furball and only pick those that are engaged with other bandits.  Kind of the antithesis of "living for The Fight™".

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #226 on: February 22, 2012, 04:29:56 PM »
It is just curious as to why someone who claims to "live for The Fight™" would readily fly a Me 262 on the edge of a furball and only pick those that are engaged with other bandits.  Kind of the antithesis of "living for The Fight™".

ack-ack

It is not all or nothing.

X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #227 on: February 22, 2012, 04:34:24 PM »
Yeah when do you plan to leave again?

Aces High is serious business. :banana:

Have not left... and now at least 2 wont be missed.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #228 on: February 22, 2012, 04:40:33 PM »
Have not left... and now at least 2 wont be missed.

I guess this means you won't be my facebook friend.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #229 on: February 22, 2012, 06:07:03 PM »

An obtuse and broadly generalizing phrase the meaning and outcome of which is in direct proportion to how well players are willing to defend the fleet.  If some folks do not agree on the course of the fleet and refuse to help utilize it for offense or be involved in the defense of it, then the easiest and most common cop-out is "You sent it to be destroyed".  I rarely witness anyone admitting the fact of "We failed to defend it fiercely enough"

Well said.   :aok

It makes me laugh when pilots claim to play for nothing but "The Fight™" flying around the furball in a Me 262 picking others that are fighting

Interesting perspective.  :uhoh
See Rule #4

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #230 on: February 22, 2012, 06:37:17 PM »
It makes me laugh when pilots claim to play for nothing but "The Fight™" flying around the furball in a Me 262 picking others that are fighting, right DerJude?

ack-ack

Those who buzz around over the furball with skirts bunched poised to run to ack should be loath to speak as well...  :salute
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #231 on: February 22, 2012, 06:41:19 PM »
Have not left... and now at least 3 wont be missed.

Ah, much better.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #232 on: February 22, 2012, 06:45:35 PM »
Dear Aces High participants,

According to Hitechs rules of the game, he with the highest rank controls the CV. Speculate all you want about what I'm thinking because it doesnt matter as long as this rule is in place. It's just cartoons anyway, but people get soooo mad about it. I'm all about "der kampf", the fight. I could care less about bases, patriotism, your six, Rule #6, and CV's. MA is just practice for events to me. So I'll continue to do what I want with them if rank allows it, and theres not a thing you all can do about it.

Sincerely, Hauptmann Jude :banana:

Sounds reasonable to me.

Everyone ruins the game for somebody every time they win a little victory for themselves. You holier than thou folks always intrigue me with your moral relativism. Why is his getting the CV into a fight if even to irritate others any different than the those who shut down tank town, shoot down a goon, or fly low and slow to send someone to the tower?  
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #233 on: February 22, 2012, 06:50:07 PM »
Sounds reasonable to me.

Everyone ruins the game for somebody every time they win a little victory for themselves. You holier than thou folks always intrigue me with your moral relativism. Why is his getting the CV into a fight if even to irritate others any different than the those who shut down tank town, shoot down a goon, or fly low and slow to send someone to the tower?  

He's sane! Had me fooled SunBat.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #234 on: February 22, 2012, 10:31:55 PM »
He's sane! Had me fooled SunBat.

Hook is set.... Now, cross his eyes!
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Der Jude

• Copper Member
« Reply #235 on: February 24, 2012, 04:07:02 AM »
Getting killed by my Me-262 is as close to an honorable death as any of you are gonna get. Last i checked i was in a 262 squad so guess ill be in one often. :banana: As for the persecution complex...ich bin der jude.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 04:14:17 AM by Der Jude »
Game ID: Judisch
Kommando Nowotny - Nowotny Schwarm "White 19"
Til Schweiger Fan Club
ZLA- "Dont Focke Wulf Us!"
Malta Scenario - Comrade Jew

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
« Reply #236 on: February 24, 2012, 04:51:14 AM »
Stalin had every intention of using poland as a jumping point into Europe once his military was stable enough.

LOL history rewritten.......... :confused:
Ludere Vincere

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #237 on: February 24, 2012, 07:11:11 AM »
Get off from Der Jude.
Yes, he is jumping countries, always on the low numbers side. Just like what i did before the 12 hours bull-shizz.
Yes, he takes control over hidden CVs, sends them towards an enemy base then ups from it, creating an intense furball, what is more fun for him that augering from 15k trying to drop a VH. Just like for me.
But NO, he never sends a CV to an enemy base then switches sides only to sink it. He is no vdallas or manawoman.
If he sees a horde, YES, he will up a jet and will kill as many as he can. But for the love of the God, in an 1v1, 2v2, 5v5, he will FIGHT You instead of running to ack and coming back at 20k with 10 friends. Same what i like to do.
In the KN we were often on different fights and often had damn good fights against each other, so if someone, i might know him. He never HOs, never jumps into a 2v1 as a 3rd, he will never run from an even matchup.
Bite him hes the EVIL LMFAO   doh!

<S> Jonah
AoM
City of ice

Offline Der Jude

• Copper Member
« Reply #238 on: February 24, 2012, 11:07:31 AM »
Get off from Der Jude.
Yes, he is jumping countries, always on the low numbers side. Just like what i did before the 12 hours bull-shizz.
Yes, he takes control over hidden CVs, sends them towards an enemy base then ups from it, creating an intense furball, what is more fun for him that augering from 15k trying to drop a VH. Just like for me.
But NO, he never sends a CV to an enemy base then switches sides only to sink it. He is no vdallas or manawoman.
If he sees a horde, YES, he will up a jet and will kill as many as he can. But for the love of the God, in an 1v1, 2v2, 5v5, he will FIGHT You instead of running to ack and coming back at 20k with 10 friends. Same what i like to do.
In the KN we were often on different fights and often had damn good fights against each other, so if someone, i might know him. He never HOs, never jumps into a 2v1 as a 3rd, he will never run from an even matchup.
Bite him hes the EVIL LMFAO   doh!

<S> Jonah

i try
Game ID: Judisch
Kommando Nowotny - Nowotny Schwarm "White 19"
Til Schweiger Fan Club
ZLA- "Dont Focke Wulf Us!"
Malta Scenario - Comrade Jew

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #239 on: March 11, 2012, 11:01:16 AM »
:devil

It's called the Clinton retreat....Hmm no oil threatened here? Screw it!  :huh
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,