Author Topic: Laptop Power Cable  (Read 630 times)

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
Laptop Power Cable
« on: February 22, 2012, 12:13:03 PM »
 My gaming laptop's power cord finally gave out. Anyone know where I could get one?

I have a gateway fx P-7805u
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline band

• Zinc Member
Re: Laptop Power Cable
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 12:37:28 PM »
Amazon showed they had some in stock.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 03:17:58 AM »
yup from about 5 bucks all the way to 30.  just look at the reviews and see how they go.

here's one.

http://www.amazon.com/Techno-Adapter-Charger-Gateway-p-7805u/dp/B002QNH2T6/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 09:38:56 AM »
My gaming laptop's power cord finally gave out. Anyone know where I could get one?

I have a gateway fx P-7805u

You poor soul, I just got done with an FX P-7911fx, I never want to hear the word "FX or Gateway" again.
JG 52

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 10:06:31 PM »
You poor soul, I just got done with an FX P-7911fx, I never want to hear the word "FX or Gateway" again.

Lol this one is great (well...it was when I bought it. She's gettin' old). I run AH, maxed out just fine and I run WoT maxed out as well.

I can run BF3 and Skyrim on medium. I'm sure I could run higher, but I don't want to kill it lol.

I would LOVE to get a gaming desktop but I'm broke. I've been trying to fix my car for almost two years and it has to come before the new PC. :(
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech