Author Topic: Well the vTARDS stole another one  (Read 3685 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: Well the vTARDS stole another one
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2012, 04:06:18 AM »
Some vTARDS are horrible, some are good folks. Sometimes watermelon happens but not always.
btw Rob, i will be on next week, if you see me on, send a PM in game  :salute
AoM
City of ice

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2012, 09:54:09 AM »
LOL I killed a vtard today i was in a 109g2 he was in a la7. I got on his 6 and he started turning left and right the entire time keeping himself in my gun sight. So after killing him I pm'd him and offered him so friendly advice to help him out some. He replied with why the heck am I , who the hell do I think I am to tell him what to do and why would i even try to help somebody out that wasn't on my "team". To witch I replied I was sorry and was just trying to be nice and that I thought that it was the communities job to help one another out. lol man he didnt like that at all.
So moral of this story is  man they must really be brain washed

...but it is obvious they do not improve nor do they want to.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Razzor 479th

• Zinc Member
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2012, 04:10:49 PM »
I have a pretty good video too of vdallas running away and leaving a squadie all by himself, it was an awesome dive.  we were all like wtf he just left the bombers alone and dove for the deck.  anyway after we stopped laughing, we kill the buffs.

semp

:salute vDALLAS

RAZOR - PIGS ON THE WING

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2012, 02:04:09 AM »
Will do Debrody.  Thanks for getting rid of vDebrody, I couldn't stand that guy.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.