Author Topic: better gameplay  (Read 1578 times)

Offline j500ss

• Nickel Member
Re: better gameplay
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2012, 10:39:32 PM »

Offline USAF2010

• Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2012, 03:33:27 AM »
This is that person who while I'm trying to recieve a statement from that I want to take out my extenable steel baton, start swinging, and let the smile grow on my face........

... but I digress...

And please ask me any question of any ww2 vehicle you want to prove to you that i know what i am talking about. I don't feel like dragging this out any longer. 

^This request is dragging this out longer, and second off, this thing called the internet is right in front of you. Hell ask me any question about drawing or farming. I've never really done much of either, but in about 30 seconds, I too can sound like an expert.

No offense, but IMHO it's character's like this that make me believe there is no hope sometimes. Intelligent, but so socially awkward that if something dosen't go your way, your head will implode with calculations while murmuring "This simply isn't possible".......
Defensor Fortis - Defenders of the Force
"INCOMING"

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2012, 07:50:44 AM »
In my experience, if your intelligence quotient is above 145 and you know it, your arrogance quotient is off the scale. Here's proof.

I wouldn't question anyone who's been playing for more than 5 years. Especially if you're 14. Not to criticize you for your age but don't expect these guys not to give you crap if you question their knowledge.
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2012, 09:34:48 AM »
This has gone just a LITTLE off the tracks.

I believe it is best just to end it.